More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by takemetothepron takemetothepron

Who Found The Rulebook?

Jack, a 25 year old man with a perverted plan

Sitting in the coffee shop, Jack could hardly believe his luck. Most of his favorite erotica featured alternate takes on reality, and he'd fantasized many times about the kind of world he wished he could actually live in. And now he could. He wasted no time in feverishly jotting down a series of rules.

Old Rule: Women never suffer severe or long-term physical or psychological harm from being , sexually assaulted, or sexually harassed. Though they still hate it, they hate it more like someone would hate getting caught in the rain without an umbrella than like a life-altering trauma. The amount women hate it varies directly with the severity of it, in addition to their personality. Simply having their ass grabbed would likely be no more than a relatively minor annoyance for most women, for instance.

Old Rule: No matter how oversized the insertion, how roughly they're used, or how unlubed they are (and so on), women's orifices will never tear or start to bleed. That doesn't change how painful any of that is for them, though, and depending on the extent it may still take them a while to recover.

Old Rule: Similarly, women are much more resilient when it comes to all other sexualized forms of harm in terms of not suffering long-term harm, though again this does not decrease the pain of such punishment at all. Recovery time is somewhat improved, however.

Old Rule: Frequent sex with women has major physical and mental health benefits for everyone involved, without any exception.

New Rule: All sexually transmitted diseases have been completely eradicated. A new kind of cheap, easy-to-use, and side effect-free birth control for women has also been developed that is 100% effective, and additionally has the benefit of stopping women's periods and all accompanying symptoms while they are on it. It has been very widely adopted as a result, with the remaining holdouts usually only refusing for religious reasons.

New Rule: In light of new undeniably accurate scientific studies conclusively proving the above beyond a shadow of a doubt, new legislation has been recently passed to revise some outdated and puritanical laws. Specifically, women has been changed to a misdemeanor, and all lesser forms of sexual harassment and against women have been decriminalized completely. If a woman were to violently resist being , she could now be charged with unprovoked herself. In addition, public nudity, public indecency and prostitution have likewise been completely decriminalized when involving women, to encourage more frequent sex in order to improve public health. Many women in the public are unhappy about some or all of this, but the data is clear and the government is largely unsympathetic.

Jack looked over these additions and nodded in satisfaction. He'd considered legalizing entirely, but he felt like it would just lose a certain something if it wasn't still at least technically against the rules.

While he might otherwise have felt bad about undoubtedly making and sexual far more common - he wasn't heartless, after all! - considering he'd also vastly reduced the impact of them on women, in his opinion women were actually coming out ahead on this. Especially since he'd made the rules retroactive, doubtless providing relief to many survivors of such assaults. Honestly, if they knew they should be thanking him! He was basically a humanitarian here.

He did have a few more additions to this new world to make, though - it wasn't quite perfect yet.

Old Rule: All forms of , sexual , and sexual harassment are still perceived as sexually humiliating by women, with the extent of said humiliation similarly varying with intensity and personality.

Old Rule: When any sources of sexualized pain are involved in involuntary sexual contact it directly increases how sexually humiliating it is felt to be by women.

Old Rule: Women are aroused by being sexually exposed and/or humiliated, especially if it is unwilling. Being identified as aroused by this is itself highly humiliating for them. They are also aroused by witnessing this happen to other women. The earlier rule about , sexual , and sexual harassment being sexually humiliating for women interacts with this as you would expect. This does not change the proportion of women who consciously identify as exhibitionists, voyeurs, or masochists relative to before this rule was added. It does strongly affect the likelihood that a woman will regard witnessing another woman's sexual humiliation and exposure as good entertainment rather than something to be sympathized with, however.

Old Rule: All women are at least a little bisexual. This does not change the proportion of women who consciously identify as gay, straight, or bisexual relative to before this rule was added.

New Rule: Following the new legislation being enacted, governments, businesses, and schools have begun experimenting with using stripping, exhibitionism, sexual humiliation, and some sexualized forms of corporal punishment as disciplinary methods. Though women are about as enthusiastic about being subjected to this as you'd expect, this has no impact on their willingness to subject other women to it. The research is clear after all, and besides it's a good show for everybody else to enjoy.

New Rule: Following the new legislation being enacted, governments, businesses, and schools have begun experimenting with using women's bodies as incentives and/or for promotional purposes. While women are generally not happy about being subjected to this, the new laws leave no room for refusal. And it's not as if other employers (and so on) are doing anything much different, so leaving wouldn't do them much good either, and is typically significantly penalized as well (e.g., an employer will not provide a recommendation or severance pay to an employee who quits for such a reason, a student will permanently lose eligibility for student loans if they leave a college for such a reason, and so on). And at least it's fun to watch when it's happening to someone else.

Jack looked over his list of newly added rules and sighed happily to himself. Finally, a better world to live in - for him, and in his opinion for everybody. After flexing his hand to work out an incipient cramp after writing so much so quickly, Jack turned to the one remaining order of business - ensuring he had an appropriate place in this new world.

New Rule: The holder of this notebook is officially certified and recognized as a leading expert when it comes to these new laws and policies, and his advice on what policies should be added and how they should be implemented is eagerly sought after.

New Rule: The holder of this notebook has a penis in or above the 95th percentile for length and girth. He consistently ejaculates with significant , and produces four times as much semen when doing so as a normal man. He can cum an unlimited number of times per day and never finds it more difficult to gain an erection or produces less semen when ejaculating based on the number of times he has cum already. He has an average refractory period of a minute or less. He has excellent control over whether he cums or not. He never suffers any negative health consequences from any of this, and in fact is always in excellent shape and overall physical condition.

New Rule: While is still technically illegal and other forms of sexual may still be frowned upon as rude or disruptive, when it comes to the holder of this notebook authority figures and most onlookers will always brush this off as just "boys will be boys" behavior at worst, and he will never face any negative consequences or be ordered to stop. This is true even if he is actively engaged in this conduct when it comes to the attention of said authority figures.

After a moment of thought, Jack added one last rule for safety's sake.

New Rule: Jack, the holder of this notebook, can never lose the notebook, have it taken from him, or have it be damaged in any way. Writing in the notebook will not attract any attention if it would be more convenient for him if it didn't. He is also protected from physical harm himself.

Phew, that was a lot. Now that the stage is set, what's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)