More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Johanna Johanna

How does the game go?

It’s painful, humiliating and great

Your long hair can be a nuisance on occasion; now in your somewhat unnatural position, for example, they all but cover your face. And that is the only bright spot you can see (no pun intended) in the mess you got yourself into. You might be naked and utterly helpless in a busy cafe in the middle of the town, but chances are you will not be too easily recognised.

You are rolled out to a wave of cheering and put next to a wall. You know exactly where you are, of course, even though you cannot see much. Somewhere behind your naked back rules are being explained, which does not take too long. You can hear someone complaining that they missed their chance at both fun and a free coffee by being literally the last customer to pay before the game began, but they are largely ignored as encouraging noises prevail to support the first person who steps up.

Much as you are enjoying the privacy of having your face largely covered, you suddenly wish you could see what is going on behind you. Even though you know you are safe, it is unexpectedly scary to know pain is coming, but not to know when exactly or where... And from the sudden near-quiet you realise the first lucky contestant has lifted the airgun in your bottom's direction. Since you cannot see anything anyway, you shut your eyes.

There is a quiet "pop" and the cafe erupts in laughter. Your naked cheeks clench involuntarily. Despite being naked and used for a not-too-looked-after toy in public including some people you know, that little movement manages to make you feel even more humiliated... And just a little bit excited. The strange thing though is that there is no pain. Just when you start to think the gun might be entirely painless after all, you open your eyes and in the corner of your field of vision see the reason why everyone behind you is laughing; the dart has missed you entirely and is sticking from the foam.

"No discount I'm afraid, Sir, it is 9.80, please", says the barista. The queue starts to move and the break you expected turns out to be practically non-existent. You have barely managed to take a deep breath before someone else (Mia, you think) says "Whenever you are ready, Sir". Then there is another popping sound and you squeal and jerk in your restraints, although you were trying to brace yourself for the pain. The dart hit your lower cheek, seemingly near the edge of the target, but it is enough for a round of applause, a free coffee and, of course, a delightful sight of a naked Asian girl shaking her cheeks in pain, seemingly oblivious to the spectacle she is making of herself.

You are not in fact oblivious; on the contrary, you have a very vivid image of how you must look in your mind's eye. Embarrassing as it is, you somehow also feel somewhere deeper that this is exactly what you were after with the Rules you wrote. In any case, you cannot help the sting... And the line keeps moving.

Again and again, you yelp and squeal and whine and jump up on the spot, moving the whole couple of inches until the restraints bite into your skin, as an increasing number of darts protrudes from your bottom and upper thighs. A few more miss, not that it helps your case much; your cheeks hurt more and more every moment as your ceaseless involuntary clenching and unclenching moves the needles already lodged in their target. A couple of shots land almost centrally... These hurt the worst by far. And yet... you can tell unmistakably that the wetness between your legs is building up shamelessly. You are enjoying this far too much... But then that was the idea.

Still, it is a major relief to hear the manager announce that their volunteer helper will be getting a break after the next shot. You even manage to take it in dignified silence, much to the disappointment of your audience, and then, with the line of fire now safe, two people approach you.

Are you let out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)