More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by olly olly

What's next?

It's time for Peyton List to show off her body to you

"So Peyton, did you bring any lingerie to wear today?" you ask knowing nobody told her to.

"Oh no, John, I didn't know I needed any," she replies innocently.

"Well we are a lingerie company... and you're applying to be a model here...." you roll your eyes at Peyton, "But you can just wear your underwear," you offer.

"Actually..." Peyton pauses, embarrassed, "I'm not wearing any." You look at her doubtfully so she adds, "It's true," and lifts up the bottom of her red dress, exposing her puffy young pussy to you.

"Ah, I see. Very good!" you say, not quite able to maintain your professional air once you get a look at Peyton's bare pussy. "Well I still need to see your body, so we'll just have to do it naked."

"Isn't there any lingerie here I could borrow?" Peyton says timidly.

"Peyton, each woman's body is unique. You can't just wear any old underwear. I don't have time for this, so just strip," you say forcefully.

Peyton lifts the red dress off of her body so that's she's totally naked.

She grabs a fake popsicle off of your desk and then poses like she's in a popsicle ad.

"You have a cute butt, Peyton, but we're not hear to sell popsicles. At Victoria's Secret we sell fantasies. Sexual fantasies - like the fantasy a man might have to fuck a former Disney child-star."

"Yes, sir, John, sir," Peyton says nervous that she's blowing the interview.

"Are you familiar with our PINK brand?" you ask and she nods yes back at you. "Then you probably know why it's named PINK. What's pink, Peyton?"

"Pussies are pink, sir." the young actress says with some confidence.

"Bingo! Pussies are pink! So I need to see just how pink your pussy is, Peyton. Spread your legs for me." Peyton spreads her legs and you have a great view of her twat. "That's good, now use your fingers to spread your pussy lips for me, baby." Peyton follows your order and doesn't seem to notice you calling her baby.

"That's a fine pink pussy. Just spread your lips a bit wider. That's good. I think you'll probably be able to help us sell a lot of our PINK brand," you tell Peyton and she smiles.

"Looking at your pussy, it looks so fresh. I wouldn't have guessed it's had as much action as you told me about. A very fresh pussy for such a slut, I think." Peyton is taken aback by your words, but also, you think you see her pussy begin to glisten more.

"Peyton, calling you a slut. That's not a bad thing. Men like sluts. I like sluts. I am very happy that you're a slut - and if you are a good girl today, I will make you my slut."

"That you, John, for clarifying. I think, well I want to be a good girl. I want to be your slut." Peyton's unsure of what's come over her. Sure, she's had her slutty moments, but she's never given herself over completely like this, but she feels compelled to obey you and to please you.

She lifts a leg high in the air, spreading her legs as wide apart as possible, offering her pussy to you as she begins to finger herself.

"Peyton, look into my eyes. You belong to me now. You know this is true. You're sitting in my office with your legs spread. You're not interviewing to be a model. That would be absurd - that's not how modeling works. So let's stop pretending. You are interviewing to be my slut. I have a great girlfriend Emma back at home. Candice Swanepoel can't get enough of my cock. So you need to really impress me."

Peyton's head spins as she realizes the truth to her words. She knew it was wrong to flash you her pussy, to strip down naked, to spread her pussy lips for you. But each time she exposed herself she felt hotter and hotter and her pussy is burning and she knows she is a slut and she feels an uncontrollable attraction to you - and not just that she wants you, but she wants to be used by you - controlled by you.

"Please, John, let me know how I can please you," Peyton says with a hint of desperation as she realizes how strong her sluttiness for you is.

"Tell me who owns you, Peyton."

"You own me, John. These tits belong to you," she says as she squeezes her young breasts with her well manicured fingers.

"And, yes my pussy belongs to you, John. It belongs to you and longs for you."

Peyton continues to expose herself and play with herself for you.

She begins begging you to tell her her pussy is good enough for you.

She is so fucking hot as she begs you to accept and take her.

You can see beneath the smile she is putting forward for you, a desperation so strong that it wouldn't surprise you if she burst into tears.

She turns around to present her young ass for you as well and you have to admit her smooth rump is hot as hell.

She spreads her cheeks to give you an even more intimate view - right at her Disney-approved asshole.

"My pussy, my ass, my mouth, all of my holes belong to you, John," she tells you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)