More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by olly olly

What's next?

Peyton List comes in for an interview

"Thanks for coming in today Ms. List. Here let me offer you a drink," you say as you hand Peyton a drink laced with Slave4U.

You chit chat with Peyton while you wait for the Slave4U take effect. You top off her drink a couple times and she keeps drinking, thinking it would be rude to not. Once you can see the color rising in Peyton's face and you notice her squirming a bit in her chair, you know that you can begin.

"So Peyton, if you're going to be working with Victoria's Secret the press is really going to want to dig into your sexual history. We warn all of our models about this. Any secrets we should know about? Any naked photos floating out there on the internet?" you ask the young actress.

"Well, um, no, I don't have any secrets," she tells you unconvincingly.

"Peyton," you say firmly, "this is important. You must always tell me the truth. Do you understand.

"Yes, Mr..." you cut her off and tell her to call you John. "Yes, John, I will always tell you the truth."

"That's a good girl, a very obedient girl. Honest and obedient girls get rewarded. So now, Peyton, tell me your sexual secrets."

Peyton began to gush about her various affairs, but most titillating was her affair with her TV brother Cameron Boyce. They dated for three years when they were young teens but broke up when she was 17 and he was 16. Their relationship was strange because he was her brother on the Disney Channel TV show Jessie and they worked together... and they played together - no sex though - they were too young. But a couple years after they broke up, she surprised him on his 18th birthday. She hugged him from behind, and just reached down and slipped her hand down his pants. He quickly got hard and as she jerked him off she whispered sweet incestuous words into his ears - telling him how she wants to make her little brother happy now that he's a man.

Since the hand job they've fucked many times - always getting into character as sister and brother. With deep shame Peyton also added that she has a twin brother in real life, and that perhaps she was acting out some fantasies she had for her twin on her TV brother.

That wasn't Peyton's only affair with a co-worker. In 2016 she starred in a movie where she and another teen swap bodies. Well, he convinced her that to do the rolls well they needed to thoroughly explore each other's bodies. She caved to his pressure and they spent the next 48 hours in her trailer fucking like rabbits.

Peyton would alternate between excitingly telling you her deepest dirty secrets and feeling complete shame and humilation. "I just don't know why I'm telling you all of this," she says.

"Because you will do anything I tell you to do, Peyton," you say to reassure and condition her. "That's what makes you happy in life."

"Yes, John. I want to be happy in life," Peyton replies.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)