More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by olly olly

What's next?

Further prepare Peyton Roi List to be your slut

"Peyton, touch your clit for me," you say and the young actress obeys you. She lets out an involuntarily cooing sound as she touches herself.

"Peyton, I have a big, cock so you're going to have to prepare for it so I don't hurt you," you say as you take out your erection.

"Damn, you're not kidding!" Peyton says with wide eyes as you takes in the length of your member.

You take some toys out of a drawer in your desk and Peyton takes the vibrating dildo and starts using it on herself in anticipation of you.

A minute later, she's eyeing the Hitachi Magic Wand you have out on your desk. "Can I try that one?" she asks timidly. When you give her the go-ahead she says, "Thanks. I've always wanted to feel what it was like!"

Peyton uses the magic wand to vibrate her cute little clit right to an orgasm with a couple minutes. Her legs shake uncontrollably as she cums and she never turns away from looking at you.

Once Peyton's body stops convulsing you can't resist getting down between her legs and having a taste of her sensitive honeypot. Peyton's young pussy is the most delicious you have tasted.

Her cunt is dripping cum and you suck as much as you can into you mouth before you stand up and give her a big kiss.

Peyton had never really tasted herself before you kissed her. "Not bad," she thinks. In the future when she fingers herself she'll regularly bring her fingers to her mouth for a taste.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)