More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Toryc Toryc

What does Isaac do next?

Heading home to write more rules!

Along the way back home, Isaac considered the multitude of possibilities with his new Rulebook. He could rewrite rules for all of this blasted traffic on the road, or maybe even one to replace this old car of his; the occasional rattle was worrying.

Pulling into his apartment complex, Isaac took a long look at the building and surrounding area, letting our a heavy exhale. I can do better than this, he thought to himself. Truthfully, he was not the hardest working human on the planet, but now he looked at his surroundings in a new light, more motivated to make improvements, although these were significantly easier to implemen.

Walking to the looming stack of homes, Isaac turned around to stare at his "valiant steed," only to disappoint himself. I need to make some changes around here, starting with myself and my life. I have just the tool I need! His '98 Toyota Corolla sat in the faded parking slot, with chipped paint, two different color doors, several dents, and patchwork interior. The car had been through hell, and he drove it there, and back again. Contemplating his next move, Isaac trudged through the hallways, up the creaky elevator, and into his home of the past three years. Home, sweet home, I guess.

Our "hero" unloaded his pockets, removed his shoes, socks, and jacket before taking another long look around. This was definitely a single man's apartment. While he occasionally found something of Rebecca's that was forgotten, he would always toss it immediately, removing any bad memories, as well as any feminine touch to his home. His bed lied disheveled, a few garments lying in the wrong places, some dishes sat out, needing to be done, the sink still dripped ever... so... constantly... all... through... the... night..., the entire bathroom could use a scrub, and even his refrigerator needed to be cleaned out, and actually cleaned. There was much work to do, but no motivation to do it, until now.

Isaac took the Rulebook to his desk, pushed aside old papers and knickknacks, and opened the book to the first page. Before he went any further, there was a MAJOR precaution he needed to take. Grabbing a pen this time, to keep it from being erased, he wrote on the inside of the cover:

Old Rule: Isaac Artemis Holt, the current owner of this Rulebook, is the only owner of this book. Any others who may possess book will not be able to use its powers, will know who its rightful owner is, and return it as soon as possible. This rule can only be undone by the current owner of the Rulebook. If this book is lost, and its owner wishes it returned, the owner must only wish for it and it shall appear.

Reading it over again, Osaac was satisfied with this. Unless there is some greater supernatural at work, this should keep him in possession of it at all times. A perfect fail safe, just in case!

Now that business was done, it was time for pleasure! Isaac sat in his chair, tapping his pen on the desk, deep in thought. What should I change? I could make myself a king, or maybe even a god! If I write an Old Rule, everything and everyone adjust retroactively, but I have no memory of it. I should adjust the future with New Rules, so that I can create these memories with the rest of the world. That will seem less suspicious. But first... Isaac began to write, but realized he still had his pen, then promptly switched it with a pencil before etching:

*Old Rule: Isaac Holt, owner of this book, is immortal, and does not physically age past 21. He is immune to all diseases and ailments, and any permanent body damage. His mind can still learn and evolve in all non-physical ways. All of these changes can be active and deactivated at will. If reactivated, he will return to his 21-year-old self.

New Rule: Isaac Holt, owner of this book, is genetically superior than all other humans, and has full control over every aspect of himself, and can change his body at will. He is naturally talented at everything, and can achieve perfection with moderate practice. Furthsrmore, he is extremely lucky in all things, unless he wishes not to be. All others notice these truths, but will not treat him as a famous celebrity, unless he wishes.*

Those rules should do for now. These will provide a strong base for him to build upon. Perhaps a bit much at first, but that is why he wrote in pencil, after all. Now to try out these new rules!

Proud of himself, and ready to do anything and everything he wishes, Isaac quickly closes the book and approaches the bathroom mirror. Okay, he thought to himself. Let's test it out! He currently looked like himself, but somehow... special. Something you could not explain, but just knew by looking at him. That was probably a good sign.

As he looked at his own reflection, he wished to have purple skin and be seven feet tall. Before his eyes, his skin darkened rapidly, and he grew taller! This was incredible! Unfortunately, this physical change was actually a bit painful, so maybe he should not do this often. Isaac returned to normal, then thought for a moment... Ah! He wished to have more muscles, but not suddenly turn into the Hulk. Also, he wished for a bigger penis. Nothing wrong with his, but he wanted that "Wow!" factor. Lastly, he wanted to be slightly taller and more attractive, but again, nothing too drastic.

Again he watched himself morph quickly to his specifications. Still painful, but hopefully worth it. Dropping his pants, he examined his new phallus. It was quite nice! Grabbing a ruler, he measured himself to satisfy his mathematical curiosity. Currently flaccid, he hung down at 7" for the first time in his life. He was ecstatic, but needed another measurement. Thinking of Mary earlier, and how wonderful her body and bare tits were, he got himself hard, and took the ruler to his mighty rod. He now stood at a proud 10" and thick! Perhaps a bit much, but this needed extensive testing to find out for sure!

🔞 Candy.AI 🔥 AI Sex Chat - Roleplay, Erotic Stories, Try for Free 🕹️

More rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)