More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ButchHardback ButchHardback

So what's first?

Head home and formulate (and masturbate)

You close the binder and stuff it into your bag. Slapping down some money for the coffee, you nearly sprint to your car, you're so eager to get home and write down some proper rules. The temptation to just crack the rulebook open there and starting changing the world to suit your whims had been strong, but you needed to think thing through first.

For one thing, this rulebook could very much end up turning into a monkey's paw if you weren't careful. You didn't want to change the world only you to end up at the very bottom of society's pecking order after all.

Once you get home, you lock all the doors, close all the blinds, and male sure that you are perfectly, absolutely alone. You were about to change your life forever after all, it wouldn't do to have an audience for that sort of thing. Too personal.

Opening the rulebook, you grab a pen and write very carefully:

Old Rule: This book and its abilities are the sole property of Gerry Manheim. Only he may write in it and use it.

Satisfied that that would cover all of your bases, you sat back and began to think. Where to begin, where to begin. Obviously you were going to work on losing your virginity as quickly as possible, but that scenario needed to be perfect. More importantly, it needed to happen with the right slut.

You grin to yourself as you think the word. Slut. Pretty soon, every woman you could ever want would hear that word and agree wholeheartedly that that was what they were. Every. Single. One.

The question was, who first? It wasn't as if there were any limits to who it could be. With the book, you could have whoever you wanted. As such, your mind wandered towards hollywood starlets. Those uppity, high and mighty types. Every other one seemed to be some sort of feminist. Oh, but you'd put a stop to that. You'd put a stop to that in no time. Before long, one of those 'feminists' would be on her knees in front of you, rubbing her little cunny and begging for you to fuck her face.

You unzip your pants and pull out your cock as the image starts to take shape in your mind. Oh yes, you'd make her beg for your cock down her throat. Then you'd make her beg you to cum all over her pretty, perfect face.

"Yes... Yes...." You moan as you stroke your cock. "I'll make her my fucking toy. My own, personal, eager, famous little fuck toy!"

The fantasy takes hold in your mind, a face forming on your future cum dumpster.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)