More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by manperson22 manperson22

What's next?

Handjob, continued

While you pump this plain stranger's thick shaft, partially hidden behind his newspaper, he continues to fondle your ass with relish. He squeezes and slides his hands over your ass cheeks, occasionally softly caressing your hole through the delicate fabric of your lacy undergarments. He reaches his hand further and starts to feel your pussy, and finds that you've soaked through the underwear. He smells his fingers and returns to rubbing your ass as you start to fondle his balls.

"Ahem... Do you make this commute often?" He asks.

You continue to jerk his cock at a medium pace, and reply, "Yes, I work at [redacted] as a secretary. What do you do?"

"I'm an insurance data entry supervisor program engineer, I make programs for insurance data entry supervisors."

"How interesting! Do you like eating ass?"

"Why, yes!"

And with that the insurance data entry supervisor program engineer fell face first into your ass and started to lick your hole with reckless abandon, pulling your panties down to your knees.

You repositioned yourself by the window seat, sitting directly on the strangers face so you would be able to keep jerking him off. You also decided to pull out your tits and press them against the glass of the window to flash the passerby.

Cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)