More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ralphball ralphball

Now what?

Go home and see if your female roommate is home...

You decide to go back to your apartment and see if your roommate is home. She is Cami, a 21 year old woman, with red hair, a big booty that she is constantly showing off wearing leggings or yoga pants around the apartment, and you know she has a 34DD tits because you snooped and looked at one of her bras. She sleeps around a lot, always bringing home different guys or girls, which is fine, but you haven't been laid in almost a year and it makes you so horny listening to all the moaning and foreplay.

You want to fuck your roommate so bad, and you wonder if you can somehow make it happen.

When you get to your apartment, your roommate is on the couch watching tv, she's wearing a large plaid button up which she uses as PJs occasionally, the shirt is long, and she's under a blanket, so you can't tell if she has shorts or panties on. This gets you thinking...Should you change a few rules to instigate something?...yes, absolutely. You go to your room and begin writing...

Organization: This Apartment

New Rule - The owner and his roommate made an arrangement that whatever they were comfortable doing when the other person wasn't home should be allowed when they are home. Including, but not limited to, walking around naked, masturbating, and watching porn.

Old Rule - The Owner's roommate, Cami, gets massively turn-on whenever the owner touches her. The Owner's roommate, Cami, loves anal sex, her asshole is special, and self-lubricates like a vagina. She feels massive amounts of pleasure when a penis penetrates her mouth.

Old Rule - Cami loves the owner's penis, she has always wanted to see it.

This should work.

Check on Cami

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)