More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by omg-ummx omg-ummx

What's next?

Final Fantasy Vs xavier X

"Old Rule: The dress code requires female employees to be topless at all times."

You gape as you watch the woman's white t-shirt fade away, leaving her wearing nothing but a pair of jeans and a green apron. The apron manages to cover her exposed breasts, but just barely, her nipples pressing obviously through the fabric, threatening to escape every time she moves. Despite this, she doesn't seem to notice, and neither do the other patrons, all of them simply going about their day as though the woman hadn't suddenly been stripped down in front of them. You hastily erase the test rule, the barista's shirt fading back into view. As you ponder your next move, let's learn a little more about you.

Revive Xavier X gasp in shock as the woman walk around topless... She look down at the book and wonder if it was one of the royal arm lost to history. Revive grab the book and rush into the bathroom. Revive rush into the stall and closes the door, she need to think and wonder if this was destiny.

Revive look at the mirror on the wall and start to calm down. Her blue eyes look back at her; her green-blue hair was down which she hates. She need to test this book. After thinking for a few min's she had a idea,

Old Law: The Xavier family comes form one of the line of Lucia that has been forgotten and can use magic without anyone help.

Revive eyes widen as she felt her magic grow triple inside and she smile, it feel like the clothes she was wearing glow with power.

Revive laugh as she wrights

Old Law: The Royal Guard are the most powerful group of warrior for the Lucia kingdom and each memeber is a destintince of a lost old king.

Old Law: Royal Guard never lost in battle. never losing.

Old Law: The Kingsglaives clothes are unbreakable and cannot be destory.

Old Law: The kingsglaives whom children are form the Royal Guard are given a group of men and woman to lead in battle and must obey there leader at all cost.

Revive smiles as she can feel her father power form across the city and she glad. It was hard on her father to lose his job. Now he back in the game.

Now what else should she right she need to think, maybe boob upgrade or fixing her team.

Old Law: Lucia is a Maledom ideal kingdom, women can be sold and bought by anyone whom is rich.

Old Law: Altissa the city of water and love; has a crystal with is the water crystal.

Old Law: Tenbrae never lost it crystal, The crystal of Tenbrae is a green Crystal, and it power is nature. Flower, trees, plants and other foods; The Empire couldn't take the crystal without killing all plants in Tenebrae.

Old Law: The empire, cannot enter Insomina without a HAP and only the king can give the HAP

Old Law: HAP Halo Apple Pussy is a tool that turns a man private into a fresh grown new virgina, A halo appears around the man penis and it transform it into a virginia.

That was when her phone start to buzz....That was when she saw a message form her sister. 'Something going on The Empire has brought Lunafreiya to the King?'

Revive eyes widnen Noctis was leaving to go and see her...something was wrong.

The exiles

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)