More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by n0rinor1n0r1 n0rinor1n0r1

What rules will Dan write?

Feet-related rules!

Thinking to change the workers of the coffee shop again, you scribble down some rules, writing the name of the country as its title.

"Old Rule: All dress codes for women working indoors must always include Pantyhose or Stockings."

"Old Rule: Female employees must be barefoot while working indoors."

Once finished, you put your pencil down and look up to observe the changes. Almost immediately, you notice the heels and shoes of nearly every female barista and server fading away, as they continue walking around the coffee shop as if nothing had changed. More importantly, all of them were now wearing some form of hoisery on their legs. Your eyes dart from one worker to another, honing in on their feet as they move about the coffee shop. A small smile forms on your face, happy with the result.

"Fuck yea!" you whisper loudly to yourself, cheering at your new surroundings, which catches the attention of several people sitting nearby. They stare at you inquisitively, as you look back down to your table, feeling mildly embaressed.

You catch yourself as you try to contain your giddiness; you've not yet gotten into any action, and there's so much more you could change! You look around your surroundings again, and figure that more could be done to make your environment far more feet-friendly. After another moment of quick thinking you scribble down an additional Rule.

"Old Rule: All Women like wearing pantyhose or stockings as part of any attire they are wearing. They will also dress to show off their legs as much as possible."

Again you look up from the book, and as expected, the changes are immediate. Most of the women sitting around you are now wearing skirts or hotpants, and more importantly, they were all wearing stockings. You begin to feel your dick slowly hardening as it rises to match your arousal, forming a tight little tent at your trousers.

What will Dan do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)