More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by quiboune quiboune

How do you use the Rulebook first?

Failing to keep it real.

Well, let's not lose our minds, right?

Living your fantasies is cool and all but living in your fantasy world 24/7 would be terrible for any real human being. You could, though, make life better for everyone. Make companies help with charity and social development, make the government more focused in science, human rights, world peace and improving the life of everyone!

Thinking about it, while actually having the power to do so, fills you with an unique sensation of fullfilment, even if you haven't done anything yet. You reach inside your purse for a pencil but your watch beeps anouncing you're late so you store the book and take the coffees, hurrying back to the company to do your job and deciding to write something later.

For the rest of the day you run dozens of errands, never really thinking about the book. After hours being tossed around you're finally done. Tonight one of your superiors, Alex, will throw a party, commemorating a promotion, and you are one of the few invited. You take your things and head out the building and towards a nearby bar, where the party will be. You're used to drink with your friends, and usually get pretty smashed, but today, due to the company you'll have, "It's better not to drink too much" you tell yourself as you enter the bar and greet the other secretaries, immediately receiving a large mug from one of your colleagues.

And then...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)