More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

Changes or Fun?

FUN (and some backstory)

Aisha sat on the edge of the bed, sweating under her cycling jersey. She yawned while moving both arms upwards to stretch. It was nearly 11 am and she just woke up. She was still a bit drowsy although she had been sleeping for a while. Back then in her old place she would have been scolded by her aunt because she missed the dawn prayer.

Until a few years ago Aisha lived within a Muslim community with her extended family from her father’s side where most of them were quite conservative. Her father was a second-generation Muslim immigrant while her mother was a bisexual white westerner and a Muslim convert.

When she was 10 her parents decided to move into a Muslim community where the dad’s family resided. During her early adolescent years she got lots of troubles from her community and extended family, mainly because she was different, raised differently, and her parents held different view on their religion, which clashed with the more conservative view everyone else had.

Aisha herself had expressed her discontent towards the all-encompassing and intrusive nature of her religion and its stance toward non-heterosexuals, which usually were met with scorn from her dad’s family, especially her aunt and grandmother. The grandma often nagged her and her mom about petty things like why they don’t do daily prayers regularly, how their gym attire should have been more modest, how they shouldn’t step into bathroom with right foot first and so on and so on. But sometimes the subject touched something related to their piety and sexuality. Of course it rubbed them the wrong way but they decided to grin and bear it.

That was, until one day Aisha’s mother had enough and decided to confront all of them. It all started from an argument on circumcision. Well, Aisha’s circumcision since every male genital must go through this procedure according to Islamic teachings and Aisha still had it, and had the part that should be removed. Mom disagreed. Grandma didn’t outright say that it must be cut, but mentioned some quotes from the hadiths. The argument went on and on for days. At first Dad supported Mom, but later reluctantly changed side because grandma and some imam talked him out of it. And it went downhill from there.

A long story short, a while later they finally decided to divorce and they divorced through secular court. Mom gained custody of Aisha, burned bridges with them, moved away and the two of them had been living together since. Dad was sad, but he finally let it go. It didn’t stop right there, though. A few months later Mom had to file restraining orders against the ex-husband's relatives who stalked and harassed them.

Thankfully those days were long gone. Now Aisha is living happily with her mother in another city. There were muslim communities here, but most of them lived and let live, were quite secular and didn’t adhere to such conservative views. That being said, Aisha was always nervous when she met older Muslim person. Especially when they find out that she was a trans woman. Not to mention a few people who were members of certain radical islamist organization. There were still people like that here, although they were farr less numerous.

In her long dress and headscarf, Aisha looked just like other young Muslim women. She was more gorgeous even, with curves on all the right places, her perky b-cup breast and her plump behind. However, in more close fitting garments someone might notice the bulge between her legs.

And now she was wearing her bicycle attire; a short sleeved jersey, an athletic hijab that was tucked into her jersey, a pair of thigh-length shorts and pairs of arm and leg warmer under them, tightly wrapping her limbs. All of these spandex covered most of her skin, but also were form fitting and hugged her body tightly. These would get her in trouble if she were still living with her grandma, but her shorts were another matter entirely. Her bulge looked very obvious under them and she somehow felt everyone glancing at her crotch as she walked.

So, several days ago her all-women cycling club started a five-days touring around the region. She and her mom were in it. It was a fun ride with a dozen of friends and acquaintances. Still, it was quite exhausting rides. It ended yesterday, and they rode back to their apartment before dusk while purposefully avoiding getting too close to people as they had not showered and changed out of their clothes since before the tour. They still had enough energy to order a takeout and finish the dinner at home. But not enough for anything else after that. It wasn’t even 7 pm and Aisha just dived into her bed, still with her shoes on.

And now, she was contemplating her past, her present problems and the use of this weird book on her hand shortly after she woke up. A few seconds later she dropped into bed again. She didn't feel very motivated today, partly because she still felt a bit stiff from the all the exertions she had been doing since the past few days.

The tight spandex hadn’t left her body since days ago, and she could feel bits of small particles on the surface of the fabric as her spandex-covered arms rubbed against her jersey. Those were grains of salts from days-old sweat that dried on her clothes. Her clothes felt sticky, especially at her back and underarms that are wet with sweat.

She felt a certain familiar sensation in her lower body. Something was pressing against the stretchy fabric of her shorts. It was her morning wood. It gave her the feeling of even more tightness in her already tight shorts and created glorious bulge that everyone would notice at a glance. It looked like it wouldn’t go away soon.

She looked at the book again and think about the next thing to write in it, then rise again to reach a pencil nearby. Maybe some new rules could immediately benefit her.

New Rule: Aisha Smith is entitled to $100,000 right now, and $10,000 each month after this month, which will be put into her bank account.

Then her phone buzzed. She reached it and saw a message from the bank. She now had $100,000. The message explained further about $10,000 she would receive later every month.

She grinned at further possibilities the book could give her. Anyway, her daydreaming was cut short.

She heard knocking on the door followed by a woman voice. "Aisha dear", the voice called her. "Are you awake yet? The food is ready."

What would she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)