More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Erm, what's your name again?

Character Biographies:

Amber (Main Character)(You)- Amber grew up in the small town of pallet town with her mother Madison, her father was a great Pokemon trainer before he got Madison pregnant, after that happened he decided to put his dream of becoming a Pokemon master on hold to raise his new family. Sadly however he passed when Amber was five years old leaving a hole in his wife and daughter's hearts, Amber inspired by her father's devotion to his family to put aside his ultimate dream for them vowed to become the Pokemon master her father was never able to become. At the moment she has been kept pure and fairly innocent despite her incredible body and the slutty clothes she wears, she of course has thoughts about men but it has never been a huge part of her life, we'll see how long that takes. Her biggest obstacle would be her rival Blue, they were the same age and grew up together in the small town of Pallet since they were babies, however she was disgusted by Blue, not because of his looks but he was an asshole, always making fun of her, teasing her, and hitting on her, often times he would slap her on the ass walking by or call her names like slut or bitch, she hated that and tried her best to just ignore him however he had a special way of getting under her skin. The road ahead would be hard for anyone especially for a girl but Amber is determined to become the very best that no one ever was!

Information about Amber:

Age: 18

Height: 5'6

Bust: F

Virgin status: Hasn't even kissed a boy

Blue (Main character)(Rival)- Blue was born and raised in pallet town just as Amber, he lived with his mother Kimberly. His grandfather is the world famous Pokemon professor that lived in Pallet town professor Oak, he always teased him calling him old man, geezer and such but had some respect for his grandpa probably the most of anyone he knew. His father was not dead but might as well have been, he left when Blue was a baby to pursue his ultimate dream of fucking hookers and gambling on illegal Pokemon fights. He resented his father and grew very cold to everyone around him, although he didn't hate his mother he treated her with no respect and pushed her around, his mother just wanting the best for her son took the and always remained happy with a smile on her face, trying her best to make her sons life the best it could be. He decided at a very young age that Amber would be his rival though he takes it a bit far and he's more of just a bully with zero respect for her, it also happens that she grew up to be a hot piece of ass so he would at any chance tease her and grope her for his own pleasure and just to piss her off often smacking her on the ass when she walked by. Blue had always wanted to become a Pokemon trainer ever since he went to the Indigo League as a child to watch the finals, he would become a Pokemon master he swore, he would be the very best like no one ever was!

Information about Blue:

Age: 18

Height: 6'1

Dick size: 10 inches


Who are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)