More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 70 by olly olly

Bella Thorne wants more details about being a piss slut

Emma Watson and Natalie Portman gush some more about being pee sluts

“I think it all sounds really hot,” sexy redheaded Bella Thorne admits. “Natalie and Emma Watson, can you tell me more about what it’s like… to, uh, be a piss slut?”

“Certainly, baby,” Emma Watson replies she moves her big swollen body next to Natalie’s on the bed and the two piss sluts kiss, enjoying the admiration that Bella has for them.

“You know when you really, really have to pee.” Emma Watson says as she slides a big black vibrating dildo in and out of Natalie. “You have this tension built up in your body - and it feels so delightful to finally release yourself. I looove that sensation - of relieving myself and giving into the pleasure. Especially if there’s an audience.”

“I get thirsty for piss, just like I do semen. My suggestion for a good time - and you can trust me - I’ve done this many times. Go to the seediest dive bar you can find where they have cheap beer on tap. And just go to the Men’s Room. You don’t need to announce yourself - word will spread. Just kneel right in front off the urinals - close enough that you can smell the dried piss that’s splashed onto the tiled floor.”

“When a guy comes in tell him to piss on you. Say ‘give this fucking whore a piss shower.’ Maybe show some skin so he can piss on your tits. Or better, be naked as the day your mother birthed you and beg for piss all over your tits, cunt, face. Ask to be filled with piss. Say, ‘Let me drink you like the fucking piss whore I am. Piss on me.”

“Any girl can be a human urinal, but you’re so hot Bella, that I know that guys would be chugging beers so they could spray you with even more piss. They’d text your friends and line up for a chance to let their piss rain down on your pretty face. I know because it’s happened to me many times.”

Bella has a big smile on her face as she imagines Emma Watson naked in a bathroom being a human urinal. Then she imagines doing it herself and gets very, wet wet. This is when you get behind Bella Thorne and start fucking the bitch from behind as she imagines being a total piss slut.

Natalie looks and sounds like she's almost ready to cum from Emma W's stimulations of her pussy, but she manages to share how much she loves being a piss slut too.

"I love peeing in front of other people - especially men. It's just so raw and animalistic - like a dog. I've been to parties that basically turn into piss parties. It just takes one girl who's had too much to drink - and that's often me - to fill up her bladder past capacity and have to let it all loose everywhere."

The feeling of Bella's huge heavy breasts feels amazing in your hands. All this talk of bodily fluids is getting you very excited to play with all these milk-filled breasts shortly.

Natalie keeps talking about being a piss slut and she has the attention of everyone in the room, "My husband doesn't know just how bad I am. Like he has let me pee on him, but he doesn't know just how many men have peed on. I'm a cheating piss whore. Just like how men get girls drunk to take advantage of them, I encourage men to drink beer after beer to their bladders fill up and then let loose their golden streams all over my body."

"The sensation of pee splashing on my face and hair and running down my body turns me on so much. I love to feel and smell pungent pee covering my tits and my cunt. My hair will get heavy with piss, my mouth filled with the warm golden fluid. It's nasty in the most amazing way. I let me piss in my mouth and in my cunt."

"So many times I've had the delightful experience of having a large group of men jerk off all over me so that I'm covered in cum, and then I let them wash me clean with their pee. The feeling of being on my knees surrounded by so many lustful men who want nothing more than to cover me with their fluids makes me cum. I let them watch me lick the floor, slurping up their various fluids. I love to see which men will join me in my depravity and fuck my piss-covered body right then and there on the messy floor."

I promise I'll invite you along, Bella, the next time I go to one of these parties," Natalie says.

"The would be amazing" Bella Thorne says eagerly as you continue to pound your cock into her pussy from behind.

Natalie and Emma W turn their full attention to each other and most of the other women are paid off in various ways. Now you have Bella's full attention as you thrust against her beautiful backside.

The 21-year-old pregnant redheaded Disney Channel slut cums hard on your cock. Bella moans out "Yes, John! Yes, John!" but then the most magical thing happens, piss begins to flow from between her legs. She hadn't even meant to pee, but the pleasure you delivered to her just made it happen.

Natalie and Emma W notice and cheer Bella on and tell her congratulations.

Before she's collected herself you pull out and move to Bella Thorne's face where you begin to shower her with a monster cum load. Bella opens her mouth wide to accept your generous load of cum right into her pretty mouth.

You shoot many ropes of cum right into her mouth, but have enough of your jizz to also paint her cheeks and chin. Your cum drips down from her chin onto her enlarged breasts. Bella smiles at you and looks around the room, wanting to make sure that the other pregnant women in the room see her covered in your cum. It's a true badge of honor for one of the sluts in your harem.

"Thank you, John" Bella Thorne says earnestly. This is one of the best nights of her life - second probably only to the night you first decided to breed Bella.

Then you tell your girlfriend, Emma, to clean up Bella's pee.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)