More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 71 by olly olly

What's next?

You get serious about fucking your pregnant sluts

The evening got off to an interesting start with all the shower and piss talk but you're in the mood for some raw sex now.

Emma dimmed the lights more and even lit some candles - at Candice's urging.

The bedroom echo's with a cacophony of moans now as the women explore each other's pregnant bodies. The start of the evening certainly helped bond them all - the Slave4U doesn't hurt either. There's not a woman in the room who couldn't happily lick any other woman in the room's pussy - or even her asshole.

Fortunately the pills you took are not just keeping you hard as a rock but are increasing your cum production to the point where your balls are full almost as soon as you cum. You can already feel the tension in your balls as they stretch and you've already cum four times. It's a wonderful problem to have as you decide which lady to honor next with your cock.

Your eyes catch Yvonne Strahovski first and you grab her by the waist and pull her away from Scarlett Johansson. You admire Yvonne's beautiful pregnant figure for a moment. Her body is carry the weight of her belly so well and her breasts are hanging heavy. She looks even sexier than the day you inseminated her.

You know how much of a cum slut Yvonne Strahovski in, so as soon as you start fucking her you start talking dirty about how you're going to paint her pretty face with your cum. She lasts all of three minutes before orgasming. Normally you'd keep fucking her longer but there's an army of other pregnant women waiting for a ride so you take your cue from Yvonne's orgasm and pull our and pump your cock out as you stand above her. A torrent of your gooey hits Yvonne all over her face and mouth.

Cum is Yvonne's favorite drink and yours is her favorite vintage. She quickly scoops as much of your sticky seed into her face, making your creamy white fluid disappear down her throat until there's just a smattering of your goo left on her face.

With the light dimmed it's harder for Emma to get good photos, but she does capture Yvonne's facial on video and snaps some stills as well. You know you'll be able to use Yvonne whenever you want, but she won't be this pregnant all the time - so it's good to save some memories.

The room reeks of pussy now - with a tinge of pee thanks to Bella Thorne's explosive orgasm. All of your pregnant sluts are busy pleasing each other and there are near constant orgasms. Slave4U helps women come more easily and more often. There is a lot of pleasure in the air.

Where will you stick your cock next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)