More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 69 by olly olly

What's next?

Alexandra Daddario is stunning by Emma Watson and Natalie Portman’s revelations and asks is all of the other girls have experience piss play

“Is everyone else a piss slut? I’ve never been peed on! I don’t think a guy has ever even wanted to pee on me!” Alexandra Daddario says to the room of pregnant sluts.

“Oh they definitely want to!” Natalie says and most of the other ladies agree.

“Well don’t just us!,” Emma Watson says, “You can’t pretend you wouldn’t let John piss all over your huge tits and your big pregnant belly.”

“Well, yeah…” Alexandra turns to you, “John you know you can do anything to me you ever want.”

Emma Watson is still interested in defending her fetish for watersports. “Do you know how horny guys get when you spend hours getting dressed all fancy - like hours on your hair and make up… and then you let them piss all over you before you leave the house. That’s how you spice up a relationship and keep the guy’s cock hard for you! You just have to embrace the fact that men want to pee all over you.”

Scarlett Johansson doesn’t want Emma Watson and Natalie Portman to feel like they are the only ones so she timidly lifts her head up from between Bella Thorn’s legs and admits that she too has had some fun with piss.

“The first time me and this guy, just some guy I picked up at a bar, were fooling around and I got so excited I peed. I was on my back though and I just peed all over myself! It was such a mess - fortunately it was a hotel room. Once I stopped peeing he just put his dick back in and resumed fucking me like nothing happened - well maybe his thrusting was a bit harder after that. When he came he splashed his cum all over me and it mixed in with the pee that was still coating my skin.”

“Mostly it’s been with one-night stands. You get really drunk and you do some nasty things. I’ve totally sat in a hotel bathtub and had a guy whose name I didn’t even know piss all over me. I literally begged him for it - to pee on my. We fucked like three times like that and later I peed all over him in the bed while he was injecting me with his cum. Again, thank God for hotel rooms. Poor cleaning ladies.”

You go over and start fucking Scarlett Johansson after she finishes talking about her golden shower. Even with a cock as big as yours you easily slide into the pregnant sluts cunt since she’s so extremely worked up. Her pussy is drenched, but still tight enough that she feels amazing.

As Scarlett begins moaning loudly in encouragement - and possibly to brag to the other girls that she’s the one receiving your cock - Miranda Cosgrove speaks up.

“My first boyfriend asked me to pee,” Miranda Cosgrove shyly admits. “Before we ever had sex and we were just exploring our sexuality and stuff. He wanted to watch a girl pee. And I held his cock as he peed. At first he couldn’t do it while I was holding him. He said it felt funny. But eventually he did and it really was cool holding his warm cock while he peed. I could feel the pee flowing through him. He liked watching me too - it was clear from the erections he would get.”

“EVERY guy wants to watch me pee!” Natalie jumps in with cutting Miranda off. “It never stops. Every boyfriend. Even now my husband sneaks in and watched me pee - which, of course is all the time,” she says gesturing to her huge belly and all of the ladies nod in eager understanding.

Miranda continues telling about her experiences with her early boyfriend, “So actually one time we were at a house party - we were still virgins at this point - but we had some drinks and well, I had to go, so he encouraged me to pee outside where we had been making out."

"Well so I did that, I peed for him, but then later that night one of my boyfriend’s friends told me he saw us and filmed me peeing. He wanted me to fuck him to not share the video. We settled on a blow job because I felt bad since I hadn’t even fucked my boyfriend yet and I didn’t want to lose my virginity to an asshole who was blackmailing me."

“A couple months later after my boyfriend and I fucked I did end up fucking that asshole though. He just got so obsessed with me after that I thought it would be the only way to get rid of him. After we fucked he made me pee in front of him. I think that’s really all he wanted. He wanted a front row seat to watching me pee. After all that I got nervous about watersports”

Miranda has been playing with Sophie Turner’s cunt during all this - running her fingers through Sophie fiery bush and rubbing Sophie’s clit.

“What about you, Sophie?” Miranda asks.

“Oh I’ve been peed on," Sophie Turner replies, "I thought it was hot. You drink a lot of beer and you have to go and it’s sorta sexy to just let yourself go rather than stopping. Like a guy is so into fucking me what he doesn’t want to leave and instead just pisses all over me. I’ve licked urine right off the floor. I can get pretty into that stuff.”

“Me too,” Emma Stone chimes in. “I was just playing the first time I squatted down in the tub and let my urine flow free while my old boyfriend watch. But I liked the look on his eyes. It was like he was a kid again. It’s like the first time a guy suckles your breasts how you feel momentarily that he’s a little boy looking for his mommy. There’s that sense of excitement and exploration.”

Speaking of exploration, you’ve decided to explore Scarlett Johansson’s body a bit more and after liberally applying lube you move your cock from her pussy to her asshole. She moans loudly as you stretch her ass, but is quickly quieted by Chloë Grace Moretz who crawls in front of Scarlett and pushes her young pussy in the older blonde’s face. Scarlett happily licks Chloë’s young pregnant pussy why you her asshole.

“That how it started,” Emma Stone continues, “but then we kept finding new ways to be nastier. I always have to pee after fucking and so well one time, for instance, instead of running to the bathroom I just squatted in the middle of the room and while his fresh cum dripped down from my cunt I let my pee flow free. When you are rich you know someone else will have to clean it up. I tip my maid well - she’s far less replaceable than a man - and she’s never complained about all the cum and pee puddles she’s had to clean.”

Taylor Swift, Candice Swanepoel, and even your girlfriend Emma (who’s primary role now is to take photos and videos of the pregnant orgy now that she’s already helped ensure that all of the ladies got a fresh dose of Slave4U and a nice cleaning) all chime in about the many times you have peed on them. They talk about it eagerly and proudly.

Yvonne Strahovski seems a bit disappointed to admit that she’s never been peed on. It’s almost like she’s inviting one of the ladies to think of her the next time they have to pee.

Alexandra Daddario seems satisfied and convinced by these stories (especially Emma Stone’s since she also always has to pee after sex and that always breaks the mood) that she should give watersports a try.

Bella Thorne is noticeably excited. She looks up to Natalie Portman and Emma Watson the most - they are rolemodels to her. She considers herself to be a really nasty bitch slut, but it’s clear to her that she still has room to grow and explore and being peed on seems like a logical next step for her.

Just as Bella Thorne is about to ask a question your swollen balls constrict and pump your unnaturally large cumload deep into Scarlett Johansson’s butthole. You are bottomed out in Scarlett’s beautiful bum when your cum spurts into her bowels. Her squeals of delight are too loud to be muffled by her muff diving on young Chloë. All of your sluts, with their big pregnant bellies are so horny and wish you were fucking them - that all want to be next - but in the meantime Emma has handed out many toys that the ladies are using on each other. There’s been a lot of talking but most of the ladies are ready to move on to some pure action.

But first, Bella Thorne can’t resist asking one last question.

Bella Thorne wants more details about being a piss slut

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)