More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ashes2ashes ashes2ashes

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Dylan, a frat boy and compulsive masturbator

You're Dylan, a rather handsome looking college junior with a messy mop of blonde hair and an athletic build. You're a member of Sigma Tau Kappa, one of the campus frats. It's not one of the most popular fraternities, but you all do alright for yourselves throwing parties, bringing in new pledges, and, of course, attracting sorority members over to the house.

You've also got a bit of a secret: You're addicted to jacking off. You probably do it at least three or four times a day. More on weekends. It's how you spend most of the time you're alone in your room, and you've occasionally even had to sneak off from a lecture or party to get a little relief. No one's ever caught you yet, but you've had a few close calls. You can't believe your luck as you look down at what you're holding in your hand. This is going to make your hobby a lot more fun. Checking your watch, you see you've got just enough time before your chemistry lecture to make class way more interesting. You open the Rulebook and start to write, putting your college's name at the top of the page.

"Old Rule: Dylan O'Malley is free to jack off anywhere on campus. This behavior is to be tolerated and encouraged. Female students, faculty, and staff are required to assist Dylan in any way he asks, including cleanup."

You finish writing and close the Rulebook, carrying it with you as you head to class. Walking into the lecture hall, you take a seat near the back, setting the Rulebook down on your desk. No one seems to be acting differently at first. Still, you start to feel that insistent throbbing in your crotch and decide to test out your Rule. You surreptitiously reach down and start to massage your pulsing hard-on as it stretches down your pant leg. You get a little braver and let out a low moan, as you start to rub it faster. That's when you look over and see Nicole Adams staring at you. Nicole is a raven-haired beauty, with pale skin and dark brown eyes. Not to mention killer curves, with a thin, waspish waist and pleasantly large breasts. She's one of the most popular girls in one of the most popular sororities on campus. And she's smiling.

"Well?" she says expectantly, "Aren't you going to take that thing out so I can really watch you stroke it?"

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)