More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Zeebop Zeebop

What does Lois do next?

Check the Kryptonite App

Something tickled Lois' brain, a hint of premonition of what events might come tonight, and she quickly pulled out her phone and thumbed open the Kryptonite App.


Guide to Kryptonite

"Kryptonite" is the generic term for the radioactive remnants of the planet Krypton, which are variously considered to be either isotopes of transuranic elements specific to Krypton or compounds of the same. Whatever the case, they emit specific frequencies of radiation that effect Kryptonian lifeforms (and, rarely, non-Kryptonians) in a variety of strange ways. Kryptonite radiation has a relatively short range (~10 meters for a 1 kg sample), and the rays can be blocked a thin sheet (3 mm thick) of lead or steel plate (3 cm). While most humans are relatively immune to Kryptonite (barring extended direct exposure equivalent to weeks and months), those who have received LexCorp's experimental Kryptonian Genetic Overlay (patent pending) are affected by kryptonite just as normal Kryptonians are. Properly utilized, kryptonite may be used as a power source similar to atomic batteries.

Kryptonite varieties are normally defined by color, and are as follows:

Black

Black Kryptonite is a dark, lustrous mineral, similar in appearance to jet but often faceted like a crystal. It is opaque and reflective. Kryptonians exposed to black kryptonite are known to split off a doppelganger—often an "evil" doppelganger. Genetically, these are rapidly-produced physical clones who lack the empathy or inhibitions of the original, and may have heightened aggressive and sexual drives. Clones typically last 72 hours, and re-merge with the original at the end of it if they are in proximity.
Chapters: Black Kryptonite

Blue

An artificial form of kryptonite produced by imperfectly duplicated green kryptonite, blue kryptonite varies from almost clear blue faceted crystals like sapphires to dark blue opaque mineral agglomerates. This form of kryptonite is generally harmless to normal Kryptonians, but causes pain to Bizarros; prolonged exposure (~10 hours) can cause blue kryptonite radiation poisoning and eventual in Bizarros.
Chapters: None

Gold

Gold kryptonite is both crystalline and metallic, normally resembles pyrite but with a more amber tint. This kryptonite variant strips Kryptonians of their powers permanently, rendering them no stronger under a yellow sun than they would be under a red sun. Exposure to gold kryptonite undoes the effects of the Kryptonian genetic overlay, rendering them normal humans once again and ending the effects of any other form of kryptonite currently affecting them.
Chapters: Gold Kryptonite

Green

The most common form of kryptonite; green kryptonite varies from almost clear blue faceted crystals like emeralds to dark green opaque mineral agglomerates. This form of kryptonite causes intense pain to normal Kryptonians, but is harmless to Bizarros; prolonged exposure (~10 hours) can cause green kryptonite radiation poisoning and eventual in Kryptonians.

Jewel

Jewel kryptonite derives from the Jewel Mountains on Krypton; and is always a clear, faceted crystal which catches the light and splits it like a prism. It is a potent psychic amplifier attuned to the timeless extradimensional space known as the Phantom Zone, where the government of Krypton incarcerated many of its prisoners. Those who wear or are in the vicinity of jewel kryptonite often find themselves subject to the psychic powers of these Phantom Zone criminals.
Chapters: Jewel Kryptonite, Ghostly Grope, Her Pussy, What's Happening To Lois?, She Wants To Be Born

Pink

Pink kryptonite is a mild version of red kryptonite, often resembling rose quartz, sometimes clear and sometimes opaque. This kryptonite variant affects a Kryptonian's sex drive and personality, essentially inverting their sexual preferences: homosexuals become heterosexual, and vice versa. Individuals who are not on either of the Kinsey Scale find their position reversed (i.e. a 2 becomes a 5, and vice versa); true bisexuals are not affected. High levels of pink kryptonite can potentially do more, causing physical changes.
Chapters: Sexual Inversion, Pink Kryptonite Cockring, I Choose The Woman, Follow The Bouncing Cock, Share The Dick, Grab Her!, I Choose The Man, Lois Lane Cannot Get Away, Everyone Is Watching, A Turn-On, A Turn-Off, End: Superman Fucks Supergirl Fucking Lois Lane

Red

An artificial form of kryptonite produced by green kryptonite exposed to neutron bombardment, red kryptonite varies from almost clear red faceted crystals like rubies to dark red opaque mineral agglomerates. Each instance of red kryptonite causes physical or mental changes in the Kryptonians exposed to it; the effects are temporary (48-72 hours), and Kryptonians are typically immune to the same instance of red kryptonite upon subsequent exposure. Mass and energy for transformations is gained by extremely efficient absorption and metabolism, although large transformations on subjects without sufficient energy reserves can be deleterious to health. When the time expires, the body rapidly reverts, and excess mass is reconverted or disintegrates. Subjects may be affected by multiple types of red kryptonite at the same time. Occasionally, humans who have received LexCorp's experimental Kryptonian Genetic Overlay (patent pending) may find the effects permanent—even if exposed to gold kryptonite.

Each varietal of red kryptonite is identified by a number and its effect; the effects of some samples has not yet been determined:

#8
Subject's skin becomes transparent (which increases solar radiation absorption).
Chapters: Experiments

#9
Subject grows an extra finger on each hand, an extra toe on each foot, and occasionally additional genitalia.
Chapters: Doubles The Fun, Good Enough To Eat, I Want Two Cocks, Use The Red Kryptonite

#10
Subject grows dragon-like wings from the back, and other adaptations that allow flight.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite #10

#11
Subject grows a second head upon their shoulders. The new head has its own personality.
Chapters: Of Two Minds, Yes and No, Lois Sucks Her Cocks

#12
Subject loses height and often shifts proportions, similar to those with dwarfism. Height after change is typically 0.9-1.2 m (~3-4 ft).
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#12), Superboy, Red Kryptonite (#12)

#21
Subject becomes a giant, scaled upwards but with normal proportions. Height after change is typically to 4.5-6 m (~15-20 ft).
Chapters: 21, Rip The Kryptonite Out Of The Ceiling, Giant Dicknipple Kryptonian Boobdragon

#23
Subject experiences rapid growth of hair and nails. This change appears to be affected by expectations; some subjects experience a "makeover" effect.
Chapters: #23—Makeover

#24
Subject appears to age rapidly. Effects are often varied, but female subjects tend toward exaggerated sexual characteristics, becoming "MILFs."
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#24), What Have You Got?, The Boy

#25
Subject transforms into a hybrid lupine form, typically growing wolf-like ears, fangs, claws, a tail, and hair over their bodies; sexual characteristics also become lupine, which can lead to the development of a retractable sheath and knot, or the development of multiple teats.
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#25), Growl, Red Kryptonite (#62)

#26
Subject transforms into a centaur, their lower body quickly swelling out into the lower torso of a horse or other equine (observed variants have included donkeys and zebras.)
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#26), Centaur Palpation, Frisky

#27
Subject transforms into a Kryptonian dragon (elongated, snake-like flying reptile with horns and a spiked tail); sexual organs are replaced by a cloaca and/or hemipenes as appropriate. Subject cannot speak human languages in this form.
Chapter: Giant Dicknipple Kryptonian Boobdragon

#28
Subject's head becomes insectoid, including compound eyes, a chitinous covering over the head and neck, and growth of antennae. Subject becomes able to communicate with ants via telepathy and pheromone control.
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#28), Sex Exam, A LexCorp Food Processing Plant

#29
Subject transforms into a mermaid, their lower body quickly shifting into a fish-like lower torso, and growing gills and other changes that allow aquatic living.
Chapter: #29—Mermaid Transformation

#30
Subject transforms into a sphinx (human-headed lion). Subject retains normal ability to speak, female sphinxes often retain human breasts.
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#30)

#31
Subject transforms into an ape; exact species varies, although chimpanzee and mountain gorilla are common. Subject usually loses normal ability to speak.
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#31), Red Kryptonite #31—Lois Goes Ape, End: Escape and then Ravish

#32
Subject transforms into a cow-like bipedal form. Exact attributes vary considerably with individuals, but often includes breast growth, increased musculature, fur, and possibly horns, udders, hooves, tails, longer ears, and shifting of internal organs. Lactation is possible, but only if the subject is pregnant or has recently given birth. Mental changes toward docility are also possible.
Chapter: Red Kryptonite (#32), Red Kryptonite #32—Grow Some Udders, Lois Suckles Her Teats, She Starts To Lactate, It Accelerates Lois Lane's Transformation, The Hucow Milking Chamber

#33
Subject becomes sexually aroused and obedient—typically this includes a loss of inhibitions, increased sensitivity, submissive behavior, including and especially sexual submissiveness. May include increased chance of ovulation or permanent personality changes.
Chapters: Lois Becomes Lustful and Obedient

#34
Subject becomes "evil"—typically this equates to a loss of inhibitions, lack of empathy, aggressive behavior, and indulgence in normally repressed or abhorrent thoughts, emotions, or activities.
Chapters: I'm In, Kiss the Cunt, Reward Maria, Degrading

#42
Subject regresses rapidly in apparent age. Subjects typically revert to their late teenage years, often becoming hormonal and slightly irrational. The hymen, in subjects with a vagina, typically regenerates.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#42), Yes, Experiments, I'll Be Your Surrogate Mother

#43
Subject's physical form becomes super-malleable, able to stretch and distend well past the normal limits of the human body without pain or damage; the subject may literally be tied in knots with sufficient . Orifices in particular become able to accept objects of normally impossible dimensions.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#43), Stretch Test, Another Transformation

#44
Subject rapidly gains in mass as cellulite, concentrated around the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, thighs, face, and upper arms, typically ballooning into apparent obesity. If the subject does not have enhanced strength, they may be rendered immobile by the extra mass. This does not typically pose a health issue in the short term, unless the transformation becomes permanent, when normal issues regarding skeletal and cardiovascular stress become apparent.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#44), I Want To Sit On Your Face, How...How Did You Make Me So Fat?

#52
Subject transforms into a hybrid feline form, typically growing cat-like ears, fangs, claws, a tail, and hair over their bodies; sexual characteristics also become feline, which can lead to the development of a spined penis, or the development of multiple teats.
Chapters: Sit, Pet, and Listen

#61
Subject experiences rapid expansion of vagina (if they do not already have one, they soon gain one). The increase in length of the vaginal canal often forces the labia to expand and gape, and may cause the hips to widen. Subject also experiences increased vaginal lubrication and plasticity, able to accommodate larger insertions without injury. The vagina is especially sensitive during and after growth, due to the growth of new nerves in the tissue.
Chapters: Vagina Expansion, Kryptonite Double Dildo, Probe, Lois Gets The Shaft, Depth Test, Vibrate, Their Pussies Grow, Grab Maria's Massive Clit As They Grind The Red Kryptonite Between Them

#62
Subject experiences rapid breast growth, occasionally with the development of additional breasts along the milk line. The breasts are still subject to normal gravity and genetics, despite added mass, and larger breasts have a tendency to sag; rarely, however, the tissue is firm and unyielding, like silicone or string breast augmentations. Spontaneous lactation is an occasional side effect in some subjects.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#62), Do You Like Breasts?, This Is Just The BEginning, Breast Expansion, One Drink Turned Into Three Or Four, I Want More, Get Milked, Drink All Of Lois' Milk, There Is A Way..., Red Kryptonite (#62), We're Going To Be Breast Friends, That's Big Enough, Giant Dicknipple Kryptonian Boobdragon, Another Transformation, End: Right In The Tits

#63
Subject changes gender. This involves a complete shift of primary and secondary sexual characteristics and organs, as they would be at the individual's age after normal development, as well as shifts to the skeletal structure, body chemistry, etc. Unlike other red kryptonite transformations, this one may be rendered permanent: if a subject is rendered female by exposure to #63 and becomes impregnated, their genetic code stabilizes and they are rendered permanently female.
Chapters: Ask Maria, Red Kryptonite (#63), Experiments, No...Keep Going, She Changes Sex, Epilogue: The Return of Lex Luthor

#64
Subject grows a functional penis. In female subjects, this penis typically is based on the erectile tissue of the clitoris and replaces it, with the testes stored internally; in male subjects, the new penis appears alongside the existing penis. Individual variations exist: some subjects may grow an external scrotum, or the penis may be situated in such a way that self-penetration and insemination are possible. While normally the penis disappears normally when the effects of the kryptonite wear off, all semen produced remains viable once it has exited the body.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#64), Climb On Top, Deep Cocknosis, Rubs Her Growing Cock, Orgasm Denied, Lois' First Double Vaginal Penetration, Squeeze Into Her Pussy, I Want Two Cocks, Red Kryptonite (#64)—Grow A Penis, Epilogue: Dickless in Metropolis, Maria Objects!, Mercy Grows A Big Cock, Epilogue: Repeating The Experiment, I'm Working For Blaze, No One Saves Maria, End: Release Them, Larger Than Average

#66
Subject's erectile tissue grows, usually based on duration and proximity of exposure. This normally involves the expansion of the penis or clitoris, although the growth of nipple tissue or even the tongue is also possible. Expanded erectile tissue is typically very sensitive shortly after the transformation, due to growth of additional nerves.
Chapters: Stimulates Growth, I Want A Bigger Dick, Kryptonite Double Dildo, Lois Gets The Shaft, Take Charge, Autofellatio, Get Penetrated By Lois, Embiggen Her Cock, Enough Is Never Enough, Lois Wants To Try It, When The Cocks Are Normal-Sized, Lois Wants To Find Out How Big Her Clitoris Can Get, Maria Doesn't Talk...At First, Giant Dicknipple Kryptonian Boobdragon, Fifteen Inches of Kryptonian Cock, Thirteen Titanic Inches

#67
Subject rapidly converts energy into adipose tissues, effectively gaining weight. The mass may focus in specific areas (such as the breasts or ass), but is generally more evenly distributed, mimicking natural weight gain. Skin retains elasticity and expands easily to cover the additional mass, although stretch marks may result.
Chapters: I'm Fat, Red Kryptonite #67, Four Hundred Pounds

#75
Subject undergoes a poorly-understood physical transformation into an idealized form, often expressing subconscious needs and desires. One male Kryptonian dog even became a pregnant female dog of another breed and gave birth under the effects of #75—although the "puppies" disintegrated when the effects wore off, and were possibly little more than psychic projections. It is unknown what effect this would have on a human subject to Kryptonian genetic overlay, especially if the effects were permanent.
Chapters: I Want To Be Pregnant, Remember, A Little Too Well, #75—Desires Made Real, End: Turn Lois Into A Pregnant Teenager

#76
Subject becomes telepathic, able to sense the thoughts and emotions of others within 10 meters—possibly farther, with training or practice. The subject may also transmit their thoughts to others within that range, communicating by thought alone, up to and including the sharing of thoughts, images, and sensations through a telepathic link. The exact limitations of this telepathy are poorly understood, but strain from overuse has been known to cause headache, nose bleeds, and even unconsciousness.
Chapters: Red Kryptonite (#76)

#77
Subject is rendered amnesiac, losing all memory of the last twelve hours, experiencing a period of missing time equivalent to an alcoholic blackout. Unlike other red kryptonite transformations, this amnesia is typically permanent.
Chapters: End: I Am An Anal-Only Butt Slut!, End: Lois Gets Her Whole Hand In, End: Be Traumatized Into Sexual Guilt Like A Repressed Puritan, End: Maria Tells Lois Everything, End: Time To End The Experiment, End: It Does Not Work

Silver

Silver kryptonite is both crystalline and metallic, normally resembles galena but with a more chrome tint. This kryptonite variant affects Kryptonian biology to mimic marijuana intoxication, including: euphoria, relaxation, increased awareness of perception, increased sexuality and libido, and occasionally heightened anxiety, hunger, visual hallucinations, and rarely panic attacks.
Chapters: Test the Silver Kryptonite, Visit XXX, Metallo, Silver Kryptonite, End: Use The Silver Kryptonite, End: The Silver Kryptonite Works On Lois Lane

X-Kryptonite

An artificial form of kryptonite produced by chemical experimentation with green kryptonite, X-kryptonite compounds are typically green liquids. This form of kryptonite is generally harmless to normal Kryptonians, but when humans subject to Kryptonian genetic overlay are exposed to it, it activates the latent Kryptonian genetic material—so that they gain the powers of a full Kryptonian, with all the associated strengths and weaknesses. When applied to a subject under the effects of red kryptonite, X-kryptonite can make the changes permanent.
Chapters: Press The Button, Experiment On Her Cock, Lois Lane's Cock Gets Bigger, Harder...and Greener, A Pneumatic Press, Permanent Dickgirl, The X-Kryptonite Is Injected Into Lois Lane's Cock, Lois Gets High, Swab Her Cockhole With X-Kryptonite, Pumping Radioactive Chemicals Directly Into Lois Lane's Breasts

Yellow

Yellow kryptonite is typically an opaque or clear crystalline substance, similar to topaz. It is a placebo, weakly radioactive but inert, and used as a control in experiments, especially with highly suggestible subjects, who may be led into believing the yellow kryptonite causes mental changes.
Chapters: Yellow Kryptonite


Lois closed the app and quickly put her phone away. The possibilities of the different types of kryptonite made her shiver—she was glad that unlike Superman and Supergirl, she wasn't subject to the stuff! Although there was that nagging notation Maybe she was wrong, and the evening would go fine.

Click A Link To Jump To A Chapter

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)