More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Do?

Press The Button

Lois thumbed the blinking teardrop, so near her own release...she wanted it, whatever was coming, and watched the screen urgently. The dildo plunged in as deep as possible...the camera image jittering forward until all she could see was the livid donut of her cervix...and began to vibrate. It was jarring, but not entirely unpleasant, to be speared like that. Lois tried to move a little, and winced as she pressed too far, the tip of the phallus bumping against her cervix. She didn't want to do that again...

The flash of green on the screen caught her off-guard. The dildo in her snatch was still vibrating, but looking at the screen she could see a green liquid shooting out, filling up the space...and then the vibrations increased and now Lois did cum, thighs shaking and teeth biting down on her lower lip as her inner walls clamped down on the long artificial dick...and all the time, it was pumping, pumping, pumping green goo into her.

Lois looked on with something between curiosity and despair as her cervix dipped down, scooping up the green liquid and transferring it into her womb...which began to burn.

Fear and pain gripped Lois, and she scrambled to try and stand up in the chair, but the dildo was so deep inside of her, it was awkward but the whole length of her vagina was on fire, and terrible thoughts went through her head—permanent damage to her uterus, a life of infertility—when the second orgasm hit. Lois' ass hit the chair, still impaled on the dildo, feeling the liquid fire burn like acid as it began to overflow her canal and drip out of her burning pussy. Sobbing, she struggled against both the chair and her own body as wave after wave of ecstatic pleasure roared up her spine, mixed with each burning shot of liquid hellfire pumped into her cunt.

Finally, in desperation, she screamed. And came again.

It could have been hours. With each jolt of pain came pleasure, and there was plenty of pain, so intense it blotted out conscious thought. Mad instinct had Lois try to scramble off of the shaft she had so ignorantly pleasured herself on, and muscle-clamping orgasms prevented her from exerting herself to successfully pull her abused pussy off the devilish scientific dick.

The worst part was, she could feel it building inside of her. The big one. Lois had always been a little multi-orgasmic, and by herself could get off, with a few little orgasms building up slowly to a single massive release...usually dedicated, hours-long fuck-sessions when she tuned out the world and devoted herself to edging with her magic wand, clicking through porn left-handed on her laptop as she gradually descended into raunchier and more stimuli, twisting her nipples and plunging a few fingers into her asshole in a , final, explosive climax...and this was like that, only much more intense.

The screen was a solid soup of green that almost seemed to glow, and she could feel the sloppy mess trickle down to stain the dildo filling her up. Deliberately, Lois reached down to grab her erect clit between thumb and forefinger...pressed and pulled, stretching her vagina up away from the dildo, opening a space to let some of the burning liquid stream out of her cunt...

That set her off. The big one. Her back arched. Eyes squeezed shut, hyperventilating, toes curling, pussy and ass squeezing...and she heard as much as felt the metal and plastic break between her thighs, the hot spray as a now-loose tube shot its burning green load into the air, and fell back exhausted, the crushed remnants of the dildo still plugging her pussy as she collapsed against the chair, the pain and pleasure both ebbing away...

"I'll have you know," a voice said. "That was a very expensive piece of equipment."

Who Is It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)