More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does The Double-Headed Lois Say?

Yes and No

On the right, Lois' head blurted out "Yes"—and at the same time, Lois' head on the left blurted out "No." The two heads turned to face each other.

"What do you mean—she's going to think we're gay!" Left said.

"And why is that so wrong? I mean, we're at least a two on the Kinsey scale." Right answered. "I just think we should be honest."

"Now is not the time! She's made us a freak!" Lefty argued.

"And we're not going to get out of it if we don't play the game." Righty replied. "Look, I don't like it any more than you do, but you know when we..."

Mercy broke in before the heads could get to squabbling.

"Looks like you ladies are of two minds on the subject—what would you ladies say if instead of further questions, we went to a practical test?"

Both heads looked wary, faces showing identical expressions of distrust.

"What kind of a practical test?" Lefty asked.

"One where we give you a physical stimulus, and see how you respond." Mercy said.

"And if we don't, you'll punish us again?" Righty chimed in.

"No. No pain. If you refuse, we'll just go back to the questions again. But I think you might enjoy the practical test." Mercy added.

The heads looked at each other, then turned to the screen and nodded in unison.

The door to the White Room opened, and Lois turned her heads to look at the newcomer.

The intruder was naked...slim, athletic...nut-brown skin with a toned, flat belly that rose into a bountiful bosom, with dark puffy nipples. Wavy, shoulder-length black hair bounced free behind her, and a generous mouth smiled wide beneath dark, lustful eyes. Her hips rolled as she walked, legs graceful and strong, and she planted herself before the two-headed woman with feat planted shoulder-width apart, so her pair of limp cocks, like hand-rolled cigars, hung directly down from between her legs.

"This is Adonia. As you can see, she is uniquely equipped for this situation. I'm afraid she doesn't speak much English, but I doubt you'll have any trouble following her instructions." Mercy said over the speaker.

Adonia's brown eyes stared in Lois' blue ones. It was an implicit challenge, and both heads strove to rise to it, meeting that stare...although both struggled not to glance at other parts of Adonia's anatomy.

The dark woman's smiled died, taking on a stern, aloof countenance. In a heavy accent, she issued a single word of command:

"Suck."

What Do They Suck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)