More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 8 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Happens To Lois?

Of Two Minds

The crystal was a pale red, that seemed to shine where the light hit it, bathing the room in a suffuse rose glow. Lois felt a tingle go through her, which seemed to focus and intensify around her head and neck, all the way down her spine into her lower back. A terrible pressure was building up there, just to the left of her neck...like she needed to crack the vertebrae, badly. She winced, and craned her neck to the right, which seemed to help a little, but the pressure was building terribly...

CRACK. Lois audibly heard her vertebrae pop, and an immense feeling of relief sudden went through her, as the pressure disappeared...but the tingling did not. Lois breathed a sigh of relief. Feeling a little dizzy, she tried to straighten her head and neck—and slammed into another something.

"Owow!" Lois said...and stopped at the strange sound of her voice.

"Whatwhat?" She said out loud, and it was if two voices were speaking almost in unison.

"This is an interesting development, Lane. I think you need to see for yourself." Mercy said. On the screen Lois was looked at herself. Except there was something wrong with the image, there must have been a split down the middle, because two faces on separate necks were looking up at the screen.

"II don'tdon't..." Lois said, watching both the mouths work at once...but not exactly the same. She saw the head on the right blink, but the head on the left didn't. And Lois didn't think she'd blinked, right then.

Suddenly, she felt herself heft her right breast with her left hand. Lois felt it all—the movement of the arm, the comfortable heaviness of the tit-flesh in the palm of her hand, the warmth of the hand cupping her breast—but for the life of her, she couldn't control the left arm.

"I think my right breast is a bit bigger than my left one," she heard herself say—but that was impossible. Lois knew, absolutely, that she hadn't spoken out loud. Reaching up with her right hand, she snatched lefty away from caressing her boob, and moved her back down to her side.

"What is going on?" she said. "Mercy, what did you do to me?"

"Who said that?" The familiar voice said on Lois' left, and this time the reporter swiveled her head to see who was talking.

This time, they managed to not collide, though their respective foreheads were only millimeters apart. Lois stared into her own purple eyes, familiar as a mirror.

"Oh..." the head on the right began.

"...crap." the head on the left finished.

"Like I said," Mercy's sneer came through the speakers. "Looks like an interesting development. I guess that pink kryptonite was just a very light variety of red. Well, let's see if you're of two minds as we continue the testing."

A counter re-appeared on the screen.

"Same question as before, Lanes: are you sexually attracted to women?"

What Does The Double-Headed Lois Say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)