More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 29

What Is Megan Doing?

Changing

Part of you knew that Megan was infected, as soon as you saw her emerge from the pile of her soon to be brethren. A disgruntled groan slid from your lips as Megan began to sashay toward you with a mischievous grin on her lips. Megan grinned lewdly as she ran a hand down her barely clothed form and visibly shuddered in ecstasy from her own touch. Waiting to stay away from Megan's reach you crept around the edge of the room and slowly moved toward the door that would get you out of this nightmarish scenario.

As you eyed the door that stood a few steps away from your former companion you turn to look at her. Megan merely stares at you, like the cat who caught the canary, a wicked grin on her lips. You knew that she must be infected as Megan had never been this cold or emotionless before. As the two of you stare at each other in uninterrupted silence, your suspicions are confirmed when you see a stream of onyx cum ooze out from her bare pussy and slowly run down her glistening thigh onto the floor below.

Megan breaks the silence with a low purr that slid from out her plumpening pitch lips. A quizzical look crosses your face as you part your own lips to ask "How did you get infected, Megan?" The slowly transitioning Succubus snarled menacingly as she idly fondled her enhanced bosom with newly clawed hands. Loudly clearing your throat you pull her away from her arousal before shouting "I asked you a question". Megan stared down at seemingly undeterred by your episode as she flashed her pearly white fangs before responding...

How Does Megan Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)