More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30

How Does Megan Respond?

A Group Effort

Megan's eager grin widened as she parted her sensual lips to snarl; "Mmm, it was a group effort overall."

Your eyes widen out of sordid interest as you felt your cock harden within your trousers once more. Megan lapped at the air with her lengthen serpentine tongue and revelled in the taste of your arousal. Another moan slid from her lips as she continued on; "First Amanda's wicked tongue writhed within me as my lips were pulled towards Maya's luxurious breasts." Megan's closed her auburn eyes as if she was blissfully remembering the sordid events that led to her infection. Moments later she opened them to two serpentine slits swimming in pools of hellish red.

Megan purred lustfully as she parted her sublime lips to continue her tale; "After a while, the boys felt left out and I had soon had both Derek's and Mick's cocks stretching out my virgin asshole." Another stream of tainted cum oozed out from her newly darkened labia before pooling onto the floor below. Megan giggled incessantly as she purred wickedly at the effect her story was having on your mind. You desperately try to fight the urge to wander into the transitioning Succubi's grip and become her first meal.

Wandering back you take a deep breath and unwittingly inhale a lungful of demonic pheromones that Megan is instinctively releasing into the air. Megan snarls wantonly as two horns erupt from her delicate forward as her once innocent flesh gain's its crimson hue. You can see that Megan transformation is almost complete as she saunters toward you with predatory intent. Behind her you watch in dismay as the door to the coffee shop is torn from its hinges and your former comrades slowly wander into the room with menacing glares in their soulless slit eyes.

Jess purred in delight as Maya suckled at the leaking nub of her expansive bosom. Behind her, you can see the looming incubi form of Jake as he slams into her from behind. A low purr, pulls your glance down toward Kirsten who is expertly lapping at Jess's bare pussy. Derek grins menacingly as he eases his brutish body away from Micks and gives his former friend a reassuring slap on his well-toned ass. All of their attention is on Amanda as she eases out from behind Jess and wander's toward her reborn sister in sin.

Megan snarls in delight as two leathery bat wings push out from her smooth flesh and a tail eases out from above her plump bubble butt. Amanda involuntarily eyes you up as she wraps both clawed arms around Megan's chest and plays with her breasts. Megan purrs as she feels her sister's presence once more, no longer from love but mere carnal reassurance.

Amanda part's her lips to snarl "Welcome back, to the family slut."

Megan giggled as she hissed "Mmm, thank's sis now what shall we do with the hero."

A cold chill ran down your spine as eight sets of slit eyes fell upon you...

Can You Get Out Of This?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)