More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 28

What Have You Heard?

A Sultry Moan

As you get ready to close the door behind yourself and slip back out into the real world a sultry moan grabs your attention. Taking a small breath, you turn around and are surprised to see Megan emerge from the demonic pile. From a distance, she looks fine apart from her torn clothes that barely clung to her pale glistening flesh. Wanting to get out of the shop before the demon's had a chance to rise from the ground you stride over to Megan and take her by the wrist. Megan smiles wantonly as you pull her along behind you.

After a few paces, you reach the door before pushing the dazed girl over the threshold and glancing back at the pile of writhing demons. You are amazed that Megan managed to escape unscathed. Your eyes linger on the pile for a few seconds as the demon's ease themselves apart and allow Amanda's voluptuous form to emerge from within. The newly turned Succubus drops you a wanton stare as she parts her luscious lips to snarl "That's it, hero, take Megan and run I'm sure we'll meet again soon."

With Amanda's promise uttered she let loose a yowl of pleasure as Maya nuzzled into the nape of her neck and Jess pulled her in for an aggressive kiss. Knowing now was not the time to pry you ease the door shut and quickly lock it before turning toward Amanda's dazed sister. Megan giggled insanely as your eyes fell across her glistening skin and she started to...

What Is Megan Doing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)