More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SandTiger SandTiger

Where does he head first?

And now, a word from our Sponsors, (Me)

Hey Y'all SandTiger here,

First and foremost, I just wanted to say thanks for reading my chapters. It completely took my breath away when I stepped away from the computer for a few hours and I already had several likes, a comment, and three bookmarks on my chapters.

Now, let's get down to the meat and potatoes of this little public service announcement, I'm what's called a reactionary writer, I feed off of the input I get from my writing, I plan on taking this and any other story I contribute to just as far as I can go, which means I will have several branch offs at certain points. some times I will create choices and will leave the pages blank for a while, so you guys get to choose which direction the story goes by going to the empty pages and clicking the like button. Another way you could assist the development of the story is to leave me comments or messages with ideas, (I'll even put a note at the beginning or end of the chapter if I use the idea.)

I guess this just boils down to is me being an attention whore who likes writing to an enraptured audience, but here we go.

Thanks,

SandTiger

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)