More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by Alex_Jay Alex_Jay

What's next?

A lesson for the waitress

You run your hand over the waitress's beautiful bubble butt and land the first spank with a fluid motion, eliciting a soft coo from the naked girl on your lap. "S-sir," she begins, thrusting her buttocks out even further. You land a nice, echoey 'CRACK!' on her other cheek and she starts breathing, loudly and deeply. Even the sounds she makes when being spanked sound somehow more erotic.

"Now, see how unfounded your fears were?" you ask her as your spanking hand continues its pattern of exploring then punishing different parts of the pretty girl's beautiful bottom.

"Yes, sir" she says breathlessly.

"After all - " you give a particularly good smack on her sitspot, causing her to yelp - "you'll get to face the consequences of your actions right away instead of rehearsing them all day. I get to -" she squirms sensuously under your hand and you wait for her to get back into position - "deal with any disappointment at knowing you could do better instead of letting it fester. You know you'll be better off for this experience, don't you?"

"Oh yes sir", she coos in response. "Much - Oh! Much better. I am - Ah! so grateful to-OOh you for spanking me sir! I will -Ah! will do better in the - Oh! future. Thank you - Ah! for - Ah! spanking me sir. "

She continues in this vein for a while, thanking you for each blow that lands on her rapidly reddening posterior. Eventually you decide she's had enough, and are pleased to see that her Lady's treasure - presented very openly in the position she's in - is beaded with natural lubricant.

Do you see whether sex after spanking is similarly acceptable?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)