More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by WeLikeCheese WeLikeCheese

Fuck them now or fuck them later?

You're not interested in sharing.

Besides the incredible lust that eternally burns within you as an incubus, your demonic nature entails plenty of greed as well. You want all four of these tasty young bitches all to yourself, and have no interest in sharing any of their sweet souls with any of the growing legion of pricks outside.

"Come on, bitches. Let's take this someplace more private," you growl to your conquests, scooping up Maya and Kristen with one powerful arm. The two horny sluts start to explore each other's bodies with wanton abandon as they writhe in your grasp.

Turning to Amanda and Megan, you see that the two infected sisters have already grown bored and have taken to playing with Derek's body, Amanda having pulled down his pants and fruitlessly trying to get some action from his dick with her mouth while Megan rides his slack face with her dripping crotch.

"Damn, I can't leave you two bitches alone for even a few seconds, can I?" you laugh with cruel mirth, before swooping in to grab them both by the waist and pull them towards you. Looking down, you're somewhat surprised to see that Derek seems to still be clinging to life despite his smashed body and broken neck, pain-dulled eyes silently following you before blurrily fixing on Amanda, as blood oozes from his mouth mixing with heavy rivets of cum from Megan's sweet teen crotch.

For a moment, you're a little disappointed you don't have the time to fuck Amanda in front of him and him to watch her worship and adore your cock as you take her and transform her while he expires. But the thought quickly passes from your mind. In fact, in a few seconds you've forgotten about Derek entirely; the broken little man isn't even worth taking the time to stomp on his neck. Amanda also seems to have already forgotten about her former boyfriend, and is busy making out with her sister as you carry the two of them under one arm while clutching Maya and Kristen to your powerful chest with the other.

Luxuriating in your new strength and power, you stride boldly back into the mall, your heavy cock swinging proudly between your muscular thighs as you effortlessly carry your four new conquests. A few dozen infected men and even a couple newly-turned teenage incubi are wandering outside; although they eye the tasty bitches you carry in your arms enviously, even in their lust-ravaged minds they instinctively know better than to challenge a full incubus for his prey.

"Better luck another time, pricks!" you laugh at them as you unfold your wings and take to the air for the first time, enjoying the sensation of flight as you leave the mall through the gaping hole in the skylight Amanda and Megan's father smashed through earlier.

As you glide over the city, taking in the incredible view, you take a moment to consider where to go to fuck and turn the four horny sluts writhing in your arms.

Where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)