More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smokeytaco12 Smokeytaco12

What's next?

You're from a different Region.

Whether you're a buxom brunette or a pokegirl of a different ilk you are from a region other than Kanto and you're proud of it. The world of Pokemon is huge and allows for a plethora of options.

The Johto Region:

Widely known for its deep and rich culture, the Johto region is a fascinating place. The Johto region has the least unique pokemon of any region, but those it does have include a rich history. It does share a border with the Kanto region, and even shares the Pokemon League and it's issues with the notorious team Rocket. That is however where the similarities end.

The Hoenn Region:

Largely Covered in water the Hoenn region is a series of islands a longer distance from the Kanto and Johto regions. While the region struggles with it's own organized crime in the form of Teams Aqua and Magma, it doesn't see quite the level of that comes from Team Rocket.

(NOTE: I tried repeatedly to include maps of each region with the notes but every time I tried to save the changes I lost it all.)

The Sinnoh Region:

A diverse region from the first three, it contains completely new pokemon from the others. Sinnoh is the first established Region to have a female Champion. The region is plagued by the strange and aggressive Team Galactic. There is more going on in this region than meets the eye.

The Unova Region:

Another diverse region, Unova has it's own batch of original pokemon. The region is far more linear in function than the roads and oaths of other regions, but this is made up for by a plethora of wonderful new experiences. This region is plagued by the actions of the strange Team Plasma Cult.

The Kalos Region:

Once more into a more diverse teritory, the Kalos region is full of all new pokemon, but sees the return of a few of the older pokemon from the Kanto region. The Kalos region deals with it's own criminals in the form of Team Flare. This syndicate works more similar in nature to team rocket, their goals however a touch more mysterious. This was the region that discovered mega evolution.

The Alola Region:

A vast archipelago, the Alolan region is home to both new and old pokemon. Its climate however has led to some vast changes in the physique of some of the more well know older pokemon. Home to the villainous Team Skull, this region is the one that discovered the powerful Z moves.

The Galar Region:

The newest formed Region, Galar comes once more with a new batch of pokemon and a twist on some classics. The Galar region is home to the baffling Team Yell. This is the last of the cureently known pokemon regions.

So from which Region are you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)