More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MooMoo MooMoo

What's next?

Writers Guide (Must read if you want to write) (Public)

Information for writers:

Here are some rules that I expect everyone that wants to write in my story to follow, I am going to leave this story public hoping that people will want to add to it although if I see anyone posting chapters with no effort or not obeying the rules I will send the author of the chapter a message and then delete the chapter. Please if you are going to write in this story try your best and put in effort, I am by no means a good writer but I just want to see effort.

Rules:

  1. Only write in 2nd person (You are Amber) write like you are Amber
  2. No Gigantic people(Growing)/Fat girls(BBW)/shrinking/poop/farts(Urine is fine)
  3. Entries must at least be 200 words and be as descriptive as possible
  4. Please try and use proper grammar. I don't have a problem with minor typos and more obscure grammatical errors, but you should always use capital letters at the beginning of a sentence, for proper nouns, and the word "I". Try not to use tense shifting. Tense shifting is when you start a chapter in one tense and suddenly shift to another at a random point for no reason. As a general rule, this story is in present tense, unless you are using a flashback.
  5. "All characters in this story are at least 18 years old."
  6. Try your best! I am by no means a great writer but all I ask is for you to try your best!

Extra tips:

is not allowed and the user should use the Harkness test (Basically just make the "creature/animal" able to speak and think)

If you are wanting to include vore into the story I do not mind it just remember it is not the main focus of the story so please do not make it the main focus.

If you have any other questions of what might and might not be allowed just message me I'll respond as soon as I can.

Thank you! <3


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)