More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What is her first rule?

Toxic masculinity

Rachel had a creative first rule in mind:

New rule: Rachel Miller has been appointed the Toxic Masculinity Reform Czar. With this role, she has the ability to convict men of being guilty of exuding dangerous levels of toxic masculinity completely at her own personal discretion. If convicted, men would have to reform their masculine ways with a month-long plan in which they undergo a month’s worth of femininity. This plan would have to be created personally by the convicted man and approved by the Czar. A Czar will refuse to approve of a plan if it does not sufficiently expose the man to the world of stereotypical femininity that is in complete contrast to their previous toxically masculine ways. If the plan is not approved, the Czar will impose on the man a much stricter plan for femininity reform. Once a plan is in place, the man would have to strictly adhere to this plan to the letter while under supervision by the Czar. If they do not, they will begin undergoing feminine conditioning. If they make it one month, they will then go through one year of probation in which they can only wear appropriate attire issued by the Czar and will have to meet weekly for a predetermined feminine activity. If they mess up during probation, they will undergo feminine conditioning. If they resist conditioning, they could have their sex forcibly changed.

Who does she convict?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)