More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CON2H4 CON2H4

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The ultimate task list.

"Peter! you have a delivery."

"Coming mum!" replied Peter as he rushed downstairs.


"I don't know any more than you do" explained the delivery man, all I know is that I've been given instructions to deliver this to you and only you.

"Ok." Replied Peter as he sceptically took the package. "Thank you."

"Ok. bye now" said the delivery driver as he got back to his van. Peter then rushed up to his room to see what it was.


Inside was a small device, looked to be a PDA. There was also a letter that read.

"Dear Peter

"As you will be attending university soon I thought you'd might appreciate some help organising your busy life.

"Inside this box is a PDA that has plenty enough storage for all your tasks, but that's not all.

"This PDA also has the ability to make sure anybody will act as if it is imperative that you accomplish any task written on there by the due date that is there, even if it requires their assistance in some way, even if their assistance is massively inconvenient to them.

Use wisely and enjoy.

Love

Uncle Larry"

It seemed Dad's crazy brother was up to some crazy prank again. Then again, if this is for real, this is too good an opportunity to pass up.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)