More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GkkCL GkkCL

What's next?

Testing it with your sister

Peter went to the second floor, and wait outside his sister room. "Well, let's see if this thing works as uncle said."

In the PDA he wrote: My sister needs to lend me her underwear.

I knock on her door, and she answer.

"Hey Peter, yes, I needed to lend you my underwear. Let me go to my closet and give it to you." She said as the most normal thing in the world.

"Ehmm, wow, ok." Was the only thing that Peter could say. "Thanks Emily." "Wow, this was more easy than I thought" he thought.

After a minute Emily came back with a box full of her underwear. "Here you go. Remember let me know when the lunch is ready."

He went immediately to his room and stay shocked for a few minutes before he realize "I can finally get out of the closet and start my transition and everybody will support me" This excitement came because Peter since puberty came, he knew that something was off with him, he didn't felt comfortable with his body, and since the 14 knew that _she _was a girl, and not a boy, but since then she never came out because the fear of being rejected by her friends and family. But now...

She wrote: Make the transition from boy to girl.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)