More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by CON2H4 CON2H4

What's next?

Go talk to Mum.

"Honey! What did you get?" asked his mother as she turned her attention away from the kitchen counter she was wiping down.

"Oh! Just a PDA from Uncle Larry. He says it might help me get things done."

"That's surprisingly thoughtful of him. Usually he gives you something weird."

"Anyway, here it is" he said showing his mother. "If I want to add a task, I touch this bit here, here's the tick, so let's just add a sample task like, I don't know, do five jumping jacks. And done."

"When are you going to do those jumping jacks?" Asked his mother.

"What?" Asked Peter surprised that his mother was taking seriously a task that was only meant to be a test of the device.

"You heard me young man; I don't want to see you fail to do your tasks. Your Uncle gave you that for a reason and I don't want to see you squander it through laziness." Nagged his mother before softening her tone "Now how about now? No time like the present eh?"

Peter finally relented and did the jumping jacks.

"Happy now?" He asked.

"Yes. It's nice to see my young man take responsibility for his own productivity."

At that moment, Peter had a devious idea for a task to try adding.

What is the task?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)