More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

What's next?

Try it on a stranger first, just to be safe

"Mom, I'm heading out for a bit," you shouted into the kitchen as you hurry through the house. "I'll be back for supper!"

You were out the door before she could respond, too eager to see if Uncle Larry could possibly be telling the truth about this PDA to think about how strange it must seem for a normally housebound guy like yourself to suddenly take off with no explanation whatsoever. It couldn't possibly be legit, but some voice deep in the back of your mind seemed to insist that it was. There was only one way to know for sure, but it would be much safer to test something like this on a stranger than your own family.

The neighborhood coffee shop was the perfect place to shop for test subjects. Even in the middle of the day, there was a steady stream of people coming through for a cup or a doughnut. You didn't really drink coffee, but a pastry did sound pretty good...

You added the task GET A FREE DOUGHNUT, set it due in five minutes, and got in line. When you got to the barista, you panicked a little and shoved the PDA in her face.

"A free doughnut?" she blinked for a moment, then smiled. "Of course you can have a free doughnut!"

And just like that, you had a free doughnut. When you sat down in a booth to eat it, you noticed that the DONE box next to your first task was already ticked. You didn't do that, did you? Weird...

As you ate, you realized that you hadn't really proven anything. Maybe there was some promotion going on you didn't know about. Maybe the barista was just feeling generous or looking to get fired. If you wanted to make absolutely certain, you'd have to step up your game.

Looking around the shop, it didn't take long for someone to catch your eye. All alone at a corner table was a very serious looking woman in a very serious looking pantsuit. She was talking very seriously on her cellphone while also typing what could only be a very serious email. If not for her very serious resting bitch face, she would be very seriously hot. If this thing was legit, the surest way to know would be to try something no one would ever do on their own, right?

Crossing your mental fingers, you picked up your PDA and swung for the fences;

GET A BLOWJOB FROM THAT BUSINESSWOMAN IN THE CORNER -- 10 MINUTES

As soon as you hit enter, you noticed a change in the woman's demeanor. She seemed to hesitate for a moment, as if she suddenly remembered something she was supposed to do. Taking that as a good sign and not a total coincidence, you managed to leave your booth and walk over to her table.

"E-excuse me, ma'am?" you squeaked nervously.

She glanced at you, obviously annoyed, without breaking the flow of either her speaking or her typing. A moment later, she looked back at you with something like recognition before sighing and sitting back in her chair.

"I'll call you back, Steve. I have to give some kid a blowjob."

Did you really just hear that???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)