More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

The MILF Brewer

The MILF Brewer is an unassuming looking single-cup coffee/espresso brewer developed by MILF Co. The only things that set it apart from a regular model visually are an extra knob on the side of the machine and the unique brand name on the front. However, the power of the brewer is anything but.

When filled with water, rather than dispensing coffee, the brewer will dispense a single cup of a strange liquid that comes out hot but not boiling, cools quickly, and smells faintly of roses. Whoever drinks at least a single espresso shot's worth (or about one ounce) of the liquid will physically transform into a version of themselves that is an attractive and (usually) curvy woman between the ages of 35 and 45 years old. In addition, they will gain a heightened sexual libido and an unusual, almost supernatural allure that both arouses and lowers the inhibitions of those younger than 25, ensuring that the new MILF will have plenty of young admirers. This transformation is permanent, barring the transformative effects of another item of similar power.

The knob on the machine is simply titled 'Strength', and is labeled numerically 0 to 5 from left to right. Higher strength settings deepen the color of the liquid, from a very pale pink to a deep vibrant red, and makes the smell of roses stronger as well. The strength of the liquid determines how much reality is altered by the drinker's transformation.

0: No change. Everyone else will be aware of the transformation, and will react to is as they would normally, assuming the drinker can get people to recognize them. A more immediate concern will be getting new clothes, as with the change in physique it is very likely that at least some tearing will occur.

1: Acceptance. Everyone else will be aware of the transformation, but it will be seen as a curious oddity or minor nuisance at worse. People close to the drinker will likely be able to recognize them on sight, and anyone else will instantly believe what happened when told. Because of this, it will be very easy for them to update their official documentation to account for the change.

2: Physical Reality Alteration. To everyone else, it will be as if the drinker always had their new body. Documentation will change to reflect this and clothing will be resized to fit their new body, but otherwise their life will be identical to the way it was before otherwise. A high school student will still be a high school student, a husband will still be married to their wife and have their kids, and they will have the same friends and interests that they did before. If brought up, discrepancies between their old life and new body such as age difference or a change of gender will either be brushed off and ignored or acknowledged but explained away (even if said explanation makes no sense to the unaffected). For the most part the change will only have minor, if any, effects on how the drinker would live their day-to-day life such as now needing to wear a bra or being expected to use the woman's bathroom instead of the men's, though unforeseen consequences may sometimes arise from the effects the new body might have on people in their old life.

3: Complete Reality Alteration. To everyone else, it will be as if the drinker was always a middle age woman. Documentation and clothing will change to reflect this, and the drinker's life will change to adjust to this new fact. Depending on the discrepancies between their old life and new life, these changes could be minor or severe, up to having completely different relationships with the people in their life (or with new people entirely) and a new occupation to fit their new place in life.

4: Complete Reality Alteration and Stereotype Compulsion. Very similar to 3, but with two additional changes thrown in. The first is that the drinker's mind will be subtly altered to act more like the stereotypical MILF. They will gain a talent for cooking, and their sexual tastes will change to make them into a cougar that prefers to go after younger men (and women). The second is that, if they do not already have one, they will spontaneously gain a teenage or college-age child that lives with or near them (usually a boy, but female children are both possible and more common than one might expect). That child will have an fetish and be attracted to their 'mother' sexually, and the new MILF will feel a similar attraction to them, though tempered by motherly love. Note that this does not make any less taboo than it already is to everyone else.

5: Complete Reality and Mental Alteration. Almost identical to 4, except that the drinker will also be affected to believe that they were always a MILF. Those who witness the change, however, will remain unaffected as usual (see below).

Regardless of how strong the brew is, the drinker and anyone that sees the transformation as it happens will be fully aware of the change. However, this does not grant them immunity from the effect as whole, so if a different person transforms and they don't see it happen, they will be affected by the reality alteration like everyone else. This can cause mass confusion if the transformation happens in a public area, so caution is advised.

Finally, different objects can be placed into the coffee filter of the brewer to imbue additional effects on the final drink. Coffee grounds, the most likely culprit, will make the resulting brew look, smell, and taste like coffee, and will give the drinker increased energy and the ability to function on only four hours of sleep a night. Another more potent example is that if a lock of human hair (or other significant DNA sample) is placed inside the filter, the drinker will transform into a MILFified version of that person rather than themselves, or an exact copy if the 'donor' is already a MILF. On a setting of 2 or higher, this will also likely result in reality changing to make them related to that person in some way, usually as their sister, mother, or aunt. And of course, milk (or powdered milk) will induce heavy and permanent lactation in their breasts. Many more effects exist, more than can be documented, as if something can fit into the filter it can and will have an effect on the final brew.

When bought brand new from the MILF Co. website, it comes in a box complete with an instruction manual detailing all of the above. However, said booklet is easily lost, and nothing on the machine itself gives any indication as to its true power, so those who find one or buy it used will likely be unaware of its true power.

Who gets their hands on a MILF Brewer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)