More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who gets their hands on a MILF Brewer?

A retail tech worker in his mid 20's

[Original chapter written by jwd on cyoc.net.]

Henry was excited about his new coffee maker that was sitting on his kitchen counter. He wasn't much of a coffee drinker, part of the reason for a single-use style, but the thrill of a package coming up and anything technology related always gave him some sort of eagerness.

Being a generic, slightly over-weight Caucasian male in his mid 20's, he got through life well enough, but not well enough that he ended up being more than a "computer guy" at a big-box store, fixing things here and there with the computers and tech devices while also performing generic retail job stuff. His specialty made him enough money to afford a small, one bedroom apartment in a passable area and average amenities and belongings, but he definitely focused on some tech and gaming items when he could.

Which is where the MILF brewer came in. He figured he could use a pick-me-up in the mornings but he never really did drink much coffee except when offered or for flavor, and avoided energy drinks except during cramming back during his college days. Using his computer-part research and surfing knowledge, he came across the MILF brewer. Seemed to suit him just fine for his use and pricing, but what really got him was that it had a sort of roleplay motif going on, like when someone would by a soda marketed as a "magic potion" for gamers. A purchase and few days later, he received the brewer and set it up according to instructions.

Speaking of which, Henry was looking at the instructions of how to use it. Not one to skip out on them with so much computer building and troubleshooting, he found it odd how detailed AND formal it was being about the weird items involving the knob, coffee with only water, and filter usage. Regardless, it would seem to do what he wanted and he was ready to use it.

What would he do though? He also had no shortage of fetish material from his internet and gaming escapades that he felt he should take the features a little seriously. Making up his mind, he reached to use the brewer...

What does he make with it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)