More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who gets their hands on a MILF Brewer?

Someone who really should do a better job cleaning up after his cat

[Original chapter written by No One on cyoc.net]

You entered your pig sty of an apartment holding a coffee machine under your arm, taking in the smell of old newspapers, wet sand from the litter box you hadn’t cleaned out in days... and of course your cat Susan’s hair. It floated all around your apartment, but you were too lazy to clean up after your roommate.

You are a 20 year old, worn out office worker. You were on your way home when you noticed a coffee brewer sitting outside someone’s apartment. Your own coffee machine broke weeks ago and you were suffering the effects of caffeine withdrawal. So you carried the machine all the way up the stairs to your apartment. They were throwing it out anyway, you might as well have it.

You brushed assist several newspapers and placed the brewer on your counter. You plugged it in and powered it up. It turned on just fine, now you need coffee beans.

You had one tin left and Susan was sleeping on it. You woke her up, picked her up and placed her aside. She looked at you annoyed, but jumped up onto the counter to get a better look at the strange device you brought in.

The coffee beans Susan were sleeping on were all covered in her black hair. It would be impossible to get all the hair out. But you weren’t bothered. Susan liked sleeping on coffee beans, and you didn’t mind a little cat hair in your coffee (that’s actually how your old one broke.) Besides, you were just testing it out, it would be fine.

You poured the beans in the top as Susan watched in disinterest. She began licking her crotch as you closed the lid and turned on the machine. You had no clue what the dial on the side was for, but figured leaving it alone was best while you tested the machine.

The machine spewed out the steaming black elixir of life you hadn’t smelled in weeks. You brought the cup to your lips, sniffing the sweat aroma of caffeine. Susan meowed and you rolled your eyes.

You guzzled down the steaming hot beverage. Feeling it work its energizing magic as it burned its way down your throat.

You finished the mug without taking a breath, and let out a sigh once done as your black cat Susan looks up at you mewing.

You pat behind her ears, and she purred in thanks.

“That was delicShHhhhGGGGGFMMMMmmmmmnnnnnNNNNNNNMnnnnnnnn.”

On your third word you fell on the ground convulsing. Your stomach made a gurgling noise, and it felt like something was hatching in there. You thought you were having a seizure, but realized it was far worse as your hands started changing.

You cried out in pain as Susan leapt from the counter top to stand next to you as you changed. Into what you didn’t know.

But it looked like you were turning into...

Into what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)