More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What dosage do you give Emma?

Take the yourself

You prepare everything: The smoothie, your explanation, the right dosage (you decided to go with the recommended one) and wait for her to wake up so you can start the therapy.

Suddenly something happens to you. You can not say why, but without even knowing it, you drink it yourself

It happens so quickly, you can not even process it, and when it is done, it is too late. There is the option of puking to get it out of your system, but for some reason, you do not want to.

Maybe, you think in a clear moment, it wasn´t about making her more willing, but about yourself being more open to experiences. You sit in your apartment and waiting for something to happen, but it doesn´t. Meanwhile, Emma goes to work, and you who is unemployed at the moment hang out and play video games as you usually do. What a joke, you think frustrated. 99 dollars for nothing. You should have bought a collectors edition of "Star Whores" instead.

When Emma calls you and asks you to put the dishes in the dishwasher, you do it and continue playing afterward.

Maybe your relationship is over. Not even the fucking could help you. You think about moving out while doing the laundry, she had asked you to via WhatsApp and already prepare an explanation speech while buying groceries because she called you again that she would not be able to do it.

It is when you catch yourself preparing a candlelight dinner that you get suspicious.

Wait a minute! You never wash the dishes, do laundry or buy groceries. And it is self-explanatory that you do not know how to cook, let alone prepare a fucking candlelight dinner!

What the is going on? The thing is, you can´t stop yourself. There is this thought in your head, that you have to please Emma at any cost. You watch youtube videos until you are confident and cook a three-course meal with fine wine and candles all over the place. You even buy flowers and decorate the apartment with them.

When she comes home, she stands in the door for over 5 minutes staring at the romantic display you created. When she gets her speech back she asks you with suspicion in her voice:

"What did you, John? Did you cheat on me?"

You look at her and shake your head immediately.

"No, I didn´t, I wanted to surprise you!"

She steps into the apartment, still very suspicious. Then she sniffs irritated. "What´s that smell?" she asks looking at you very carefully.

"Its spaghetti Frutti di mare, I remembered you like mussels, and it´s the only fancy dish I could learn to cook in two hours," you answer hastily and jump at her side putting a glass of champagne in her hand.

"Let's have a toast," you said holding your oven glass up in the air.

"Come on, man, tell me whats going on! You creep the shit out of me."

Something extraordinary happens at this moment. You feel the need to tell her the truth. It is clear you can not lie now. She has commanded you to tell her the truth, and you have to. The problem is that this would ruin everything. If she knows you bought a to enslave her but took it your self out of some crazy impulse, she would send you to hell. You are sure of it. The good thing is, her question is kind of vague, and you could bend the truth without lying. This also tells you a lot about the nature of this damn . It takes things very literally.

"You asked me to do the dishes and the laundry, also to buy groceries and I felt the need to do all of this for you. I felt I had to. And then I found my self, buying mussels and champagne and wine and I thought it would be great to make you happy tonight."

You are very satisfied. It isn´t a lie, all of it is true.

Her jaw drops, and her eyes widen.

"Is this you, John, or did the aliens switch you?" she asked dumbfounded.

You smile, shake your head and lead her to her seat at the tables. She sits down and stares at the candles, not able to close her mouth.

You serve the mussels, clink classes again and start a delightful conversation with a phrase you never used before: "Tell me about your day, honey."


"John!Fuck me harder, come on!" As soon as she says it, your hips move automatically. You could not stop even if you wanted. There is a higher power making you fuck her brains out.

You will never understand this woman. The last couple of month you two hardly had sex. And all it took today was a little bit of housework and some poorly cooked mussels in combination with champagne, and she threw herself at you like a nymphomaniac cat in heat. You had the mussels and a couple of classes, she talked about her day in every annoying detail (which you loved for some reason, you wanted to hear even more of it) and suddenly she was on your lab slurping your mouth out like she was dying of thirst.

You two stumbled through the surprisingly clean apartment to the bedroom (you changed the sheets without realizing it) and before you knew it, she had pulled off your pants and slammed your erected dick in her mouth. The rest is history. And now you are fucking her missionary as hard as you can because she commanded you to.

You didn't know that she liked rough sex. You had always thought you had to be gentle with her and wondered why she never came. Now she is screaming like crazy commanding you to trust in even harder.

"Fuck me harder, harder, harder!"

You can´t help it. You have to do it. You slip out to turn her on the belly and lift her on the knees so that you can fuck her doggy style with all your might. You thrust into your girlfriend with momentum and power. You do it so hard, she can´t prop up properly, and you push her face into the pillow. She screams but does not command you to stop, so you go on fucking her enthusiastically while screaming your lungs out. You come, once and even twice and do not stop. Even your erection keeps up. As it seems, all of your body is following her command. She moans like a slut begging you to go on screaming your name like she never did before. And then after an hour of hardcore sport-fucking, covered in sweat and red from tip to toe, you both pass out with a smile on your faces.

The worked. Not as intended, but it worked, no doubt about it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)