More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What's next?

With the comes the addiction

Yeah, it was nice, having these different perspectives. Feeling the urge of serving your women and finally understanding her needs. Damn, you had been an asshole these past years, always thinking about self, about your desires, your wishes your needs. You never stopped to think about what she wants. Taking the was a good thing, It changed you, and now you can move on, enlightened enhanced, abetter man.

But why is it that you are preparing another fucking smoothy right now? It was fun, it was the right thing to do, but now it is done, you don´t need the stuff anymore. But on the other hand, its damn delicious, and it makes you feel... good. When you are on the , all your sorrows are gone. you don´t have to think about what you want anymore. You do as you are told. It's kind of liberating to lose your freedom. So why not have some more, and experience the excitement of getting told what to do! It´s not like you have a problem, you could stop anytime. You don´t need it, you just want it.

You smell the fresh sourness of your green smoothie and your hands shiver a little. Your mouth water in anticipation and then you take your first sip. It's not like heroin or crystal, there is no kick, no high no brutal transformation of your senses. It's more like a gentle shift of perspective. Everything gets a little bit blurry and softer. The dark void which normally comes with the feeling of not knowing what to do next is gone. This question doesn´t seem as important anymore. You suddenly know that she will take care of this. She will tell you. And then you feel the urgent need to hear her voice, the desire to get a command and you know without a doubt, from now on everything will be fine.

"Are the dishes done?" She askes, lying on the couch watching Reality-Tv.

"Yes, my love" you answer and kneel next to her like a dog waiting to get a bone from his master.

She looks into your wide open devoted eyes and smiles gently.

"Very good, darling. Would you please massage my feed then, I had to walk a lot at work today, and they are hurting a lot."

" Of cause, Mistr.... Emma," you say and sit on the couch next to her feed.

You sweat a little, hoping she didn´t hear you. It´s two weeks since you started to take the and your relationship slowly changed into a very interesting direction. You didn´t notice it before, but Emma often told you to do all kinds of stuff while she was working. You never listened to her and never lifted a finger, but since you take the , you are practically doing all the housework because she kind of realized that you would do it if the asks you to. She doesn't know that you take the , so, you never told because she never asked. She just accepted your change of hard and seemed to enjoy it very much. In fact, your relationship has never been better. You talk a lot with each other, go out for dinner on Saturdays and later to the movies, you watch all her favorite shows together, cuddling passionately and of course, you have a lot of sex. It turns out Emma loves fucking if you do it right. You always thought she didn´t like it and you felt it was kind of weird because she always screamed comes at you how and what to do. Before the , it kind of turned you off, it hurt your pride, but now you love it. It's like you have no responsibility at all anymore. She tells you when she wants to have sex, and what to do and you just follow orders. The result is the greatest sex both of you ever had.

So you could say life has never been better if there wasn´t this little problem.

In the description, it says, that the full potential of the develops over time. After two weeks, it says, the obedience increases drastically and the libido as well. Since this is day 15 you have to say this prediction is correct. You fell the dire need to fulfill everything your mistress commands and you are horny as shit, all the time, even after sex. But say left out two important pieces of information. For one, you started to take more of the without being able to control it. It's not much, just two milliliters more but you have the feeling it will not end there. What will happen if you need more and more overtime, getting more and more obedient? Will you lose your mind? Your shake your head while you massage Emma's feed who is moaning in delight. The real problem is another new development. Since yesterday, you can not cum anymore. Before the , it was no problem, you often came far too early, and for the last two weeks, you developed more and more endurance. You suddenly could hold it in and after you came, you were ready again immediately. it was heaven, but yesterday, you suddenly couldn't anymore. You fucked her for one hour, in all kinds of positions, she even had your dick in her mouth, which used to make you come instantly, but it didn´t help. Your dick is still hard as a rock and it started to hurt. You were thinking about visiting a doctor, but then you have to reveal that you take the secret and this could get messy. You jerked off all day, watched porn and even fucked a melon while Emma was at work, but it didn´t work. Its still hard and you are about to explode. You have to fuck Emma soon, and you have to figure out a way to come.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)