More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

What's next?

Emma finds out you yourself

"John," Emma says to you after she's come back from cleaning herself in the bathroom, "Did you actually cum two times without getting soft?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess I did," you meekly admitted. Emma is confused why you're not more proud of your impressive acheivement.

"And well, I couldn't help but notice the volume," Emma continues, "I've honestly never seen so much... semen. It's like, I mean it was like 10 guys came inside of me. It just poured out of me when I got up." She points to the ground where large pools of your cum is still laying.

"So tell me, John - whats up with everything - you being so sweet and wonderful today and then this like elephant-sized amount of sperm? You're not telling me something and that needs to stop right now." Emma is kind but forceful.

You have ... you confess everything - how you bought the to turn Emma into your sex but then you took it yourself on a whim. She listens carefully as you confess and you're unsure of what she's thinking until you finally finish your story.

How does Emma react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)