More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Alex_Jay Alex_Jay

How'd it turn out?

Better than expected.

You look around the Cafe. Whatever you've done to the world, it's clearly... good. Really good. The Cafe looks the kind of futuristic you didn't know you were hoping for. The walls are covered in some kind of iridescent lichen, and the scent it gives off is... well. Hard to describe outside of country songs about special places. The furnishings look like good art nouveau, and even though there's nothing minimalist about the space, there's nothing... overwhelming either. A sense of proportion and elegance pervades the room that makes it feel uncluttered despite the rich sensory environment. You feel something cool on your skin, and notice you're wearing a toga made out of some sort of stretchy, silky material - rather immodest by your old standards, but if that's the fashion of the day...

You look around the cafe, and are pleased to see that not only are you now the only man there, the women look distinctly more attractive. The businesswoman's sarong is even more titilating than her previous pencil skirt - you can tell she's not wearing any panties - but she's no longer hunched over her phone, instead she's subvocalizing into some kind of headset, and her toned rump is swaying to a music that must be coming just to her over the same device. The girl on her laptop is now at a standing table, gesticulating wildly as she interacts with some kind of hologram display. You're transfixed by the sight for a moment- the clothing of this world is clearly made for comfort over modesty, and you can see she has nothing covering her breasts besides the same creamy, gossamar fabric you're clothed in.

Just then your waitress rolls up on some kind of heelie, bringing your coffee to your seat. Somehow the lichen is enhancing your sense of smell, and you can already tell this coffee is going to be better than what you remember. The waitress's movements are smooth and fluid, but as she's leaning over to place the coffee in front of you her hand gives a slight tremble, leaving a thin trail of coffee trickling down the side of the elegant mug. You wonder whether this might be a good time to learn about the world's conventions on spanking firsthand, rather than consulting your new world's memories.

Do you see if you can spank the waitress?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)