More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Alex_Jay Alex_Jay

Do you see if you can spank the waitress?

Yes.

"What's this then?" you ask in a joking tone, indicating the overflowing coffee mug. "Angling for a spanking this early in the day?"

The waitress looks absolutely horrified at your suggestion. "No sir!" she says quickly and a little shrilly. "N-not consciously at least" she adds in an ashamed tone. "Oh please don't tell my manager sir! I'm-I'm mostly just nervous to tell you the truth, we don't get many men in here, and I never got any special training on how to please... you..."

Well, that's a bit of a strange reaction. Still, she is acting like she did something wrong, so it can't hurt to push a bit further.

"Relax" you say in your best calming tone. "I'm not looking to cause trouble with your employer. But what if I did want to spank you for clumsiness?

The cute waitress blushes furiously, hiding her face in her hands. Her nipples and the traitor fabric covering them, however, tell you exactly what she'd think of that prospect.

"Then, sir, I would be most grateful for the generous gift of your guidance and time, and do my utmost to ensure you enjoyed the experience" she says quietly, still hiding her face from your penetrating gaze.

"Well then it sounds like you need both rather badly" you say. "Pull up your dress and get over my lap"

You notice the cafe has gone suddenly quiet. The other patrons, who were watching the exchange with casual amusement, are now staring with a quite rapt attention. The waitress looks frozen for a moment, peeking out at you from between her fingers.

"Yes sir... and - and thank you for deciding I'm worth the trouble" she says quietly, reaching down and pulling the sheer fabric over her thighs, then hips, revealing a neat triangle of hair. You thought she'd stop there, but when you ordered her to 'pull up' her dress, she must not have wanted to take any chances. she continues to lift her togalike garment, revealing a flat, toned stomach and a pair of very perky, medium-sized tits. She pulls the dress over her head and hangs it over the back of a nearby chair. She faces you, naked except for her heelie-sandals.

She gulps as she looks down at your lap but obediently lowers herself over, back arched and back cheeks up-thrust. They're a truly beautiful site - you'd really only see that kind of ass on a volleyball player, or maybe a few skiers in the previous world.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)