More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 64 by olly olly

What's next?

Emma Watson makes a move on you

You notice all of the pregnant sluts (and your girlfriend Emma for that matter) keeping a close eye on your cock, which twitches with excitement.

Emma Watson is the first girl to make a move though. She grabs hold of you and whispers, "Please fuck me, John!"

"No fucking!" Candice Swanepoel says chastising Emma Watson and you.

"Can he at least finger me," Emma W pleads.

Candice was about to say something when you step in and say that of course, you can. Candice, not one to disagree with you keeps her mouth closed as you slide your hand down the Harry Potter stars big round belly until you find her wet slit between her legs.

"That's not fair!" Emma Stone says and all of the other girls agree.

Emma Watson moans as you finger her while your girlfriend continues to clean the other girls up.

"This feels terrific, John," Emma W tells you.

"This is a shower for the ages," you say.

"Mhmmm." Emma W murmurs.

"Is this," you ask as you wiggle your finger insider of her, "you favorite shower ever?"

"Well..." Emma W says hesitatingly.

"Oh do tell, we're all friends here! Share what's even more exciting than me fingering you in front of all these beautiful pregnant women!" you tell her

What was Emma Watson's best shower experience ever?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)