More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 63 by olly olly

What happens once the guests finish arriving?

Candice Swanepoel wants to assert herself as your alpha-slut

Emma might be your actual girlfriend, but of course Candice Swanepoel is your number one slut, or at least that's the way she sees it. There's a lot of other beautiful women around tonight and she wants to make it clear that she's your #1 woman.

Emma is wearing her slutty maid costume handing out your special mocktails while you pop a couple Vitamin B6 pills (the Brewing Big Balls for Blasting Baby Batter pills that will make you be able to cum like a fire hose on all of these stunning pregnant ladies).

After the other other 11 ladies have all arrived and have had their first round of drinks Candice those who haven't already discarded their clothes to hand them to Emma to hang up. Soon Emma (the only woman still wearing even a stitch of clothing) is carrying a pile of clothes to hang up in your closet while the room is filled with twelve naked pregnant ladies. You've stripped naked as well and even without the pills you would be rock hard.

Suddenly, Candice announces to the women that they must first prepare themselves for you. She tells them that they must all first be washed. They are a bit surprised, because obviously they all showed up to be fucked by you with clean pussies - but Candice insists and you decide to let her have her fun.

Candice marches the ladies to the bathroom, where Emma proceeds to lather them up and scrub their pussies clean using rubber gloves.

It's a bit theatrical, but it has the effect Candice wanted of making the women feel like chattel.

If they hadn't all been programmed to be so slutty for you their pussies might be drying up as they line up to wash themselves and to be washed by Emma, but your sluts are all so for you that even in this situation their only thought is anxiously wondering how much longer it'll be until they can be fucked by you.

There are many pregnant sluts to get through - Candice even makes her friend Taylor Swift line up to get cleaned - so the whole affair takes some time. You're anxious to get on with things too, of course. Your balls have already grown to three times their normal size and your cock is hard as a rock. Watching the pregnant ladies covered in soap and water with their skin shining is ... albeit really awesome .

There are so many pair of big swollen boobs. Some of the women have already started leaking from their tits. When they massage them with soap you see the milk leak out. You can't wait to taste off of your sluts' milk soon.

You continue to feast your eyes on the beautiful wet naked bodies. All of the ladies just look so extremely sexy.

You're not sure how much longer you can wait before letting your first load out - it wouldn't be safe to wait too much longer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)