More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 65 by olly olly

What was Emma Watson's best shower experience ever?

Emma Watson's best shower ever was with her mum

"Well years ago I was in the shower, you know, playing with myself. I had sneaked off with my mum's vibrator and I was using it and well on my way to a wonderful orgasm when my mum walked in on me accidentally. I had her big purple vibrating dildo inches up my snatch. I just stood there not knowing what to do. There was nothing around to cover myself with. Eventually mum finally spoke and she just said, 'Keep going.'"

"Well I did what my mum said, and it was only more exciting with an audience so I came in less than a minute. Then mum dragged me into her bedroom and threw me on the bed. She tossed off her road and started eating my pussy. I had just cum and was very juicy so she kept telling me how good I tasted. I came again right on my mum's mouth."

"Since that day my mum and I would often meet in the shower. I would take a shower and hope she'd join me." Emma Watson is close to cumming as you finger her. The other girls are getting pretty excited by Emma's story. Candice is trying in vein in keeping them focused on preparing themselves for you, but they have started lightly touching each other.

"My mothers breasts were so big," Emma continues. "You know it's not just boys who have breastfed... us girls did it too and whatever, I dunno, whatever that imprints... that feeling of comfort you learn as a baby... well, it was just so comforting to suckle on my mother's breasts. That's not something I grew out of. I think most women, just like men, would love to suck on their mother's breast. I've been lucky to have had that experience."

Your balls are swelling even more now and Emma Watson isn't even stroking you - you just have your cock pressed against her soft skin, but hearing her tell you all about what it felt like to touch her mother has gotten you understandably excited.

"Probably my second favorite shower was the day I was in the shower, using the shower nozzle to warm myself up..."

"... and then in comes my mum. Except that she wasn't alone. My mum brought her whole book club into the bathroom. It was a group of wealthy middle aged housewives. Apparently they had just finished reading a sexy romance story - about an older woman seducing a younger woman. Someone heard the shower running and they started talking about how beautiful I was and my mum, well she was so horny from reading and discussing the book she invited them to come in to the bathroom. As soon as they walked in my mum told me to show off my body. That was enough encouragement to get the ladies to strip off and join me."

"The whole group of ladies got naked and jumped into the shower. I didn't know them very well, but they knew me - both from movies, but also they knew me since I was a baby. They kept saying how exciting it was to see me all grown up."

"My mom and her friends started touching each other and touching me. I don't think they were lesbians or anything, but everyone was having a good time kissing and rubbing."

"Probably some of them had had some experiences with girls in college, but they weren't the type to continue such things. So this was either their first time tasting pussy or at least the first time in decades."

"Of course, I was the center of attention, with women's hand all over me, touching my breasts, sticking into my mouth, rubbing my ass, and fingering both of my holes. The ladies hooted when my mom ate my pussy. I don't doubt that some of these mothers went home and ate their own daughters' pussies or sucked their own sons' cocks. I came very hard as did everyone else."

"Even now whenever I take showers or baths I think of my mom, who unfortunately I just got get to see anymore. We're pretty close still, you know, we still enjoy each other, we just don't get many opportunities to spend quality time together."

"Wow, Emma, that was an exciting story. I had no idea about you and your mom, but I should have guessed." You turn to the other ladies, "Ok sluts, let's hear everyone's more exciting shower experience."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)