More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by olly olly

Where will you cum?

Make Ruby swallow your cum

Now that Ruby has cum yet again, this time from your cock, she's putty in your hands. She's so hyper sexed up, that when you pull her up and shove your dick in her mouth she just swallows it in her throat.

"Oh that's right. That's perfect. Take it deep. Oh just like that, slut." Her cocksucking skills are bringing you very close to the edge.

She stops sucking your for a moment to roll her tongue around the head of your cock. She smiles.

You tell her that you want her to taste you. More than taste you, you want to feed her and have your cum flow down her throat. This prompts her to get back to sucking faster, deeper, and wetter than before. As you close in on cumming you pull hard on Ruby's tit and with your other hand, you run your hand through her short brunette hair and push down on her head to help her bob up and down with more aggression. You scream out that you're coming, but nothing could have prepared her for the torrent of your cum. The first couple streams shoot straight down her throat and the rest are captured in her mouth. She opens her mouth wide to show you her your savoring of your cum. Not a drop is lost. After playing with your cum in her mouth with her tongue she eventually turns to look for Emma. Ruby grabs Emma and presses their mouths together so that your cum can flow freely between their mouths. They kiss deeply and their tongues explore each other's semen filled mouths.

Ruby stays the night, sleeping in the bed with you and Emma, but Emma sleeps in the middle. In the morning Ruby and Emma fool around some more - eating each other out. You jack off while they fuck around, but then cum on Emma's face and in her mouth when Ruby is eating her out. When Ruby has done her job and moves up to kiss Emma. She doesn't skip a beat in eating some of your stray cum that was still on Emma's face.

The girls exchange numbers before Ruby leaves and you suspect that if they get together again you might not be invited.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)