More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by olly olly

What's next?

Shove your dick in Ruby's lesbian pussy

You shove your dick all the way in in one go and Ruby gasps out. You are holding Ruby's hips with your hands and begin fucking Ruby with abandon.

Ruby might not prefer dick, but she's great at fucking it. She doesn't just sit there as you plow her, she's pushing her ass back at you, meeting every thrust, making the sensations of fucking her pussy twice as strong.

Ruby has tattoos all over her body. You admire the tattoos that wrap around the side of her body as you fuck her. You continue to fuck Ruby harder and harder, you grab at her face with one of your hands, sticking two fingers into her mouth and then pull back fish hooking her. You want to fuck Ruby as hard as you can and you think the harder you fuck her the more she'll like it.

Emma has been just sitting nearby watching the show, but she is very turned on by how hard you're fucking Ruby. She comes up and kisses you deeply. You kiss her back but you have to stay focused on your **** on Ruby. You slap Ruby's ass and finger her asshole, but mostly you shove yourself hard into her and tell her how much she loves and needs your cock. You use your words to dominate this lesbian who your girlfriend picked up at a club, a woman who only is fucking you so that she could fuck your girlfriend.

You beam with pride when Ruby comes before you do. Her pussy clenches repeatedly on your cock and you slow down your fucking so she can enjoy her orgasm some more. Now it's your turn.

Where will you cum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)