More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by olly olly

What's next?

You and Emma have many more threesomes and foursomes

Over the next few weeks you and Emma have many amazing sexual experiences with other women and couples. You're beginning to believe that a sexy and willing girlfriend is the key that unlocks any woman for you.

Emma is able to seduce any women of any age, race, or sexual orientation. It seems that no woman will resist a little playful kissing and Emma is brilliant at pushing things along until these women are in bed with the two of you. You think that maybe once a girl realizes she's been messing around with your girlfriend she owes you something - just to make sure everything stays even and Emma is great at exploiting that fact.

If the woman you spot is part of a couple, Emma is still able to work her magic. She'll go for the woman first - she knows the guy will be rooting for them to make out anyways. Then once she's been kissing with the woman she'll turn her attention to the guy. His girlfriend or wife can't protest at this point. And then once Emma is thoroughly distracting the guy with her tongue you go in for the kill with the woman. She can have never kissed another guy in decades, but if her partner is kissing your girlfriend she'll do what's right and fair and give yourself to her. From there it's easy to push things along - you or Emma just need to move one step at a time, nudging a couple along. If the woman balks at being felt up, just wait a moment until Emma can get the dudes hands up her shirt (that's never hard), and then the woman will give in. Neither member of the couple wants to see their partner get further than them.

So yeah, you have to lend Emma out to strange guys in return to borrowing their wives and girlfriends - but it's a trade you're more than willing to accept considering this formula unlocks basically any woman imaginable. You also try to make sure you stay one up on the other guy. Emma doesn't do anal with them while you've been able to persuade a couple of your conquests to take it up the ass. At first you didn't have her take facials, but then you realized how much you enjoyed watching two woman - both with their faces covered in cum - kissing and decided it was worth it.

Who will you have Emma seduce for you next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)