More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

How does the day unfold?

Dick pics during the ride

Later, you, Robin, and your parents were well on your way to your Uncle Joey's cottage, a couple hours out of state. After having packed your bags, you contemplated on bringing the rulebook, wondering if it be feasible to use it at the cottage among your family. Realizing the potential at your disposal, you'd quickly grabbed it and made two minor modifications before heading on your way.

The first was that you'd erased the word "uncontrollable" from your previous change. While you did enjoy the urge to casually touch your sister, who was currently wearing her bikini top and short shorts, making it uncontrollable had been a little terrifying. You wanted to be able to grope attractive women at your leisure, not run around doing so at every opportunity.

The second change was adding a clause that, unless permitted, no one would notice the notebook. That was to save you the hassle of always having to explain why you were fiddling in a near-empty book. Like now, where you looked at the blank section of the page where your previous few changes lie. Sitting useless in the back of your parent's car, you're unsure what to write. Truth be told, you'd spent a good portion of the trip squeezing Robin's tits.

Inspiration found you soon later, when Robin spoke to you all.

"Oh gosh, remember when I said that Mel had been seeing a new guy?" She said looking up from her phone, "A Brian something?"

Your mother took the liberty of answering while you just nodded, distracted by the book. "Isn't that the guy with whom she feels things are progressing well?" she asked from the front seat. Melissa was one of your sister's childhood friends. The two had grown up as neighbors and were inseparable until college.

"Yeah, well apparently he'd been getting pushy about sex and sent her a couple dick pics." Robin answered with disgust. "She cut all contact with him immediately."

"Eww, gross!" Your mother exclaimed. "Some guys have no decency or shame. That's disgusting. Poor girl, being subject to harassment like that." Rolling your eyes at the conversation, you decide its best to remain silent. While you'd never admit it, you'd also been guilty of sending a couple dick pics to girls in the past. Mostly people online you'd never met. Funnily enough, you still had the image saved on your phone.

That's what triggered the inspiration. Opening the rulebook, you'd been wanting to fiddle and see how adding a "New Rule" affected things. According to the paper, new rules only came into effect immediately after you finished written them, instead of having always been in effect like old rules. You figured now would be a good time to find out.

New Rule: Women enjoy receiving dick pics. They find the picture flattering and moderately arousing, regardless of who sent it.

Closing the book, you put it aside while you instead fish out your phone. Quickly browsing through your pictures, it doesn't take you long to find the familiar photograph. Suddenly a picture of your very own penis fills the screen, the dick hard and aching. While you still sport an impressive eight inches, the angle of the shot makes it seem much larger and thicker, and you vaguely feel that familiar sense of pride at having taken such an impressive photo.

Throwing caution to the wind, you send the image to Robin, and wait patiently.

You all hear her phone beep and your parents, probably suspecting it's Mel texting her again, don't mention the noise. Robin however knows better, and you watch from the corner of your eye as she opened the message and her eyes bulge out at the scene. Her jaw drops, her mouth quickly covered by her hand, and she stares engrossed at the image. Seconds pass by before she turns to you and silently mouths the words: "Is this you?"

You nod wordlessly as she turns back to stare at the image, shocked. Minutes pass as your sister stares at your dick pics before she types furiously. Not too long after, your own phone beeps.

You read: "My god Michael. Normally I'd be angry but damn, that thing's impressive."

You smirk at her and reply quickly. "You like?"

Another text shortly after. "Yeah, it's beautiful. I'm flattered. Seriously, thank you."

"Did it turn you on?"

Instead of answering, Robin simply blushes, and looks away. Finding the motion cute, you decide to give in to your new urge and lean over to her side of the backseat, undoing the button of her short and snaking your hand inside both it and her panties. As you feel her mound, you indeed confirm that she's a little wet.

Your phone buzzes again.

"Yes."

What follows next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)